Okay | XVI

So I was just reading my own story (this one) and I got to the last chapter and literally went "oh shit where's the next part" I'm so done with myself.

---------

"Sir, I'm going to need you to leave the room."

Strong hands pushed my shoulders til I was out of the room. Before I could even react, the wood door had slammed shut and the curtain was drawn. I sunk to the floor right there, tears in my eyes. All of this had been my fault. Was Dan going  to survive this or not? How long would I be waiting to find out? What would happen between us if he came out of this alive? I ended up crying myself to sleep in front of that door.

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*

I woke up a few hours later, groaning at the aching pain in my neck. I looked around, my surroundings clearly different from the ones I remembered falling asleep in. I look across the room to see Dan's mother sitting in a chair opposite me, asleep. She must've brought me here.

I pulled my phone out, looking at the time.

11:36 PM

It was late and the moonlight flooded the waiting area through the single window to my left. I shakily stood up, beginning my journey to find someone who could tell me anything. I needed to know that Dan was alive. That he was breathing and that he was okay.

------

I need to get back into regular updates, I know, I'm trying. I love you all and reading all your comments makes me smile so much it hurts.