Chapter 3

Star began to jump high with her ice cream in her left hand. " Star, hold on to that ice cream!" Marco shouted as he licked his ice cream and hold on to the laser puppies leashes. Star splashed her whole ice cream on her lips, causing a small mess on her chin and several chocolate drops on the flip, which causes the puppies to run; Marco accidentally let go of the leash; the puppies stopped where the drops are and began to have a flavor lick fight.
   Star looked down and saw drips of chocolate stain on her top dress and a few chocolate drops on her boots. The puppies ran to Star's top boots and began to lick. Star began to laugh giggly and hard. " Puppies! *laughs* S-s-stop*laughs* t-tha-*laughs* ticl*laughs and giggles*!", Star yelled as she laughed, which makes the puppies to continue. Star then tried to cover herself but then she let go of the ice cream and it dropped splat on the floor. Star stopped laughing as the puppies went to the ice cream for more of a lick. Star sighed and said as she grinned," Don't worry, Marco. I got another one I just made," she pulled out her wand. She spun her wand twice and then made a zap on her left hand, which made a banana slip sundae with strawberry , vanilla and chocolate ice cream with a cup holder.
     "Star!" Marco over reacted," Did I just told you to put that wand away?". Then Marco changed his emotion," I wish I can have some. Oh, Star! Your lucky!" Star took her wand again," Don't worry. I have some just for you," as she zapped her wand to Marcos left hand, making the same desert what Star has.
    But then all of the sudden, there was a Tap on Star's shoulder. Star turned around and her eyes glowed like a birthday balloon, with cute animals celebrating together with kindness and love. "Oscar!" Star squealed as she hugged Oscar. " 'Sup, Star. I didn't even notice you one bit until I just saw you. Your my classmate since and we've been hanging out for a bit now," Oscar said as he looked down at his keytar, playing a few notes. Marco then notice Oscar, looking very ignored.  Star blushed and said," I know right. Oscar . . . So what . . are you up to?"
"Nothen', Star. I'm just taking a break from my car."
"Anyways, I heard about what happened to your car. What are you gonna do?"
" I don't know, Star. It's gonna be hard. The only think I could think of is just... Well. Make a band, have a concert-"
"Where Oscar?"
" I've been thinking about it lately. But I still don't know where. I need to get permission from the Festival or somethin'."
   "Yeah," Star sighed. "I wish I can help but, I'm so detracted. I keep on thinking about the Festival. I wonder what they will have." "Yeah. Me too. I've been in several festivals instead of the school's. I've been to the Fruit Festival, Waterpark Festival, Animal Paw Festival, etc..." Star then listened and then her ears stopped listening to him. " Oscar, do know what a festival looks like?" "Yup. Tents set up. Games. Parties. Rides. Almost anything," Oscar began to dream. " Star, we have to go. It's the afternoon... Well, lunch", Marco shouted. " Star turned back and look right back at Oscar. " It's fun talking to you. Anyways, I have to go," Star ran off.
"Bye, Star!" Oskar yelled, hearing his voice as his voice began to fade.
    "So, Marco," Star asked," where are we gonna eat." Marco stopped walking and then standing there thinking. "Maybe not the Taco place because you blew up the sign and that got you in big trouble. Maybe at my house? You know the nachos?" Marco questioned.
   " Sure," Star said without a thought of an answer. Star looked at Marco shyly as Marco looked at Star for a second and then looked at back right on the sidewalk. The two began to walk out of the park, having a fine day at least.