Chapter 6

Marco and Star jumped out of the portal, laughing. " Oh, Marco. That was so much fun," Star said as she laughed. Marco laughed too, " Yeah. Imagine that I'll be famous one day. Maybe I'll be on YouTube." " Or Dimensiontube," Star said, smiling and crossing her arms. Marco stopped laughing, standing without movement for a couple of seconds and turned to Star, " What is DimensionTube?" " DimensionTube is a type of social media that they have to post on videos, Like YouTube but YouTube is on earth and DimensionTube is for all dimensions," Star explained. " So... DimensionTube," Marco said as his eyes got big and glittery, smiling, " Everyone in the intire dimension will see it?"
Star grinned," Yeah." Marco panicked," Wha?!"
" Marco, that's not a bad thing-"

" Star, I only want to share it on Earth, not in every other dimension."

" Marco, come on. It won't be that bad."

The conversation suddenly turns into an argument.

" Star-"

" Marco, come on. It will be fun to let everyone know you who you are at once! *whines*

Marco just want the argument to end, so he need to say something positive so Star would be calm and happy.

" Sure," Marco sighed, shaking his head, then smiled. "Yay!" Star cheered, as she pulled Marco's arm, going upstairs to Marco's room and getting on his computer.

Star opened the door, getting on the chair and then began typing DimentionTube.Com on Google search. As she pressed enter, the screen say " Your search- DimentionTube.Com- did not match any documents." Star threw her hands in the air. " How come its not working? It should work here on Earth," Star typed harder on the keyboard. "Star, your going to break my keyboard," Marco warned. " Not now, Marco," Star shushed him. Star began to type harder and the keyboard is about to loose its letters. " Star!" Marco yelled, taking the keyboard away from Star. " Ugh!" Star growled, putting her head down. " Do you have a dimentional drive or something?" Marco asked. Then Star got up. " Did you say dimentional drive?" Star asked. "Yeah, Marco said. " Wait, I have one," Star digged in her purse and then found the drive. " What does it exactly do?" Marco asked.

" Well, it would upload all the dimention stuff on your computer, even dimention safari," Star said as she plugged the drive in. As she plugged it in, everything began to come up. Star clicked on the safari and searched Dimention.Tube again and it came up this time. " Yes! Yes!" Star cheered. Star logged in to her account and then looked up the place they where yesterday, in fact there were videos of Marco dancing. Star and Marco watched the videos, in fact there was a lot of likes.

The two looked at the comments.

Starwarsfan27: Wow! That is an awesome move!

Kittynoddles: He should join the dance contest.

Starfan13: Totally agree. He should probably dance in a contest. Maybe he'll dance with Star.

+ 100 comments

    Marco and Star began to watch Marco's fan's videos they've recorded. Most comments where positive comments, other comments where like, 'What the heck?' Some comments are puns, some are some indentations to contests and festivals. Marco was hyped about the invitations. Star laughed friendly. Marco got up and pulled Star's hand. " Uh, Marco what are you doing?" Star asked. " Want  to dance?" He asked. "Sure," Star responded. The two began to spin. Star laughed friendly. " I love it when you dance with me," Marco said. Star blushed, twirling her hair. " I like it when I dance with you too. I loved the dance that you gave me at the Blood Moon Ball," Star said. " Awwww <3, " Marco blushed. Star and Marco began to spin together, spinning, grabbing each other's hand, showing friendship. Star looked at Marco's eyes while Marco looked at hers. Marco sighed in loveliness and then stopped the dancing. The two jumped on his bed, gasping for air and relaxation. 

" Wow, this is amazing," Marco said, taking deep breaths. " Yeah, it was- gasp-  so cute. I- gasp- need water, " Star said as she breathed through air. Marco suddenly began to get tired, as everything is shaking. " Staaaaaarrrrr, Im getting sleepy... verrrrry verrrrry sleepily....", Marco yawned and then fell asleep. Star yawned too, falling asleep. The two began to snuggle themselves without a blanket, giving each other sleep hugs. 

 Two hours later,  the doorbell rang all of the sudden. Marco woke up as soon as he heard the door bell. Star woke up too, yawning, getting up. "I'll get it," Star said as she got off and ran downstairs. As she opened the door, it was Jackie Lynn Thomas. Star's head gasped, jealousy  and sadness developed.  " Oh hi," Star made a fake smile, making Jackie feel welcomed.  " Is Marco here?" Jackie asked. "Yes," Star said until Jackie ran in the house. As Jackie passed bye, Star felt like crying but was unable to let her tears out. 

Marco came down stairs and then gasped, " Hay Jackie." "Hey Marco," Jackie said, " I wanna ask if do you want go to the park together?" Marco's eyes was wide. "Sure. I'll ask Star if she wants to come," Marco said, blushing. " Uh, no. Its ok, " Star responded quickly as she got into the conversation. "Ok. Are you sure?" Marco asked, looking at Star unsure. "Yeah," Star fake smiled again. " Ok then, Bye!" Jackie grabbed Marco's arm, running out the door. Star smiled and wave but then she looked depressed and upset behind their backs. Star turned away. 

"Why does Marco like to hang out with Jackie?!" Star yelled at herself as she closed the door. " Marco and I are friends. Why can't I be with a soul buddy? Will he go to the Festival with me?" She asked herself, began to cry in tears. " Will he be with Jackie forever because I have feelings for him." Star began to sob, running to the couch, putting a pillow on her face. Star was furious. Her heart felt broken. She wants to crush her own heart really bad, but can't. She's envy. 

Until there was a knock on the door. Star ran to the front and then opened the door. They might have change their minds, She thought. She gasped as she saw the person. It was not expecting that person to be here.