Chapter 5

As the two both ate, Star grabbed a handful of nachos and stuffed then into her mouth, munching with her mouth closed. "Nom nom nom nom nom nom," Star made the noise as she munching up widely. " Star, can you cover your moth?" Marco asked, looking a bit grossed out. As Star finished munching, she asked," What's wrong with that?" " Well Star, it's bad manners and doing it in front of everyone while your eating, " Marco answered. Star looked at Marco, blushing embarrassly. " I'm so sorry!," Star whine as she knelt down and beg," I didn't mean to do that! I'm a princess and I don't wanna be sent to St. Olga's School For Wayward Princess! Please! For give me for anything! I confess everything-" " Star," Marco said calmly," It's Ok. Just remember next time.
Star then felt something tugging on her shoe. When she looked down, she saw her puppy, tugging on her shoe.
" Star," Marco started. "Yes?" Star answered. Marco thought for a minute. He looked in Stars eyes, trying to find his question. He looked down and as he looked up again, Star had her cute puppy eyed face staring at him. Marco then squinted his eyed, looking at Star's, beggining to think deeper. Marco then turned red as a stove and then sighed and dropped down. " Never mind," He said. " What were you about to ask me?" Star asked as she took another nacho and put it in her mouth. " I kinda remember but then I forge and then I try to look for a different one though.
Star smiled," Well that was weird of you ,Marco." " Yeah, it kinda is," Marco burst out to laughter. Star then said," I don't get how that is that funny."
Then Marco head pops up. " Star, I'm looking at the past now and I noticed how you care for me though. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about the hugs you gave me. You stand up to me and such. I tried to do the same but I failed... alot. You, Star, showed me how much you care about me in your heart," Marco said, looking back at the past.

 You, Star, showed me how much you care about me in your heart," Marco said, looking back at the past

Star smiled , yet feeling fuzzy inside.
" Awwww, How sweet of you, Marco... Or should I say... Safe Kid."
" Marco turned around and yelled, " Hey!" Star laughed and fell out of her chair. Marco smiled a bit after he frowned.
" So... What do you wanna do now?" Marco asked. " Go to the festival!" Star cheered, jumping up and down. Star, " That's in a couple of days. We went to the park today... What else? I mean... I have no ideas in mind," Marco said, thinking. Star thought about it then pulled out her dimensional scissors. " Oh no, " Marco took the dimensional scissors away from Star. Star gasped without noticing. " Come on, Marco. We need to do something fun. What about the
Bounce Lounge?" Star asked. Marco smiled and handed the scissors to Star," Sure," Marco said.
When Star got the scissors, she opened up the portal and then the two hopped in.

As the two both arrived, Star looked around where to start. Star pulled Marco," Photo Booth! PHOTO BOOTH!" Marco almost tripped and made in into the photo booth. They did their friendship hug first, then their sassy cool style, silly faces and then the crazy style with accessories. When they got out, they grabbed their photos and then looked around.
" Wanna dance, my wild man? " Star asked, yelling down with her right hand opened up. " Uhhhhhhhh....," Marco looked around all embarrassed, " Sure, I guess," Marco said as he took Star's hand. They got on the dance floor and then Star and Marco began to spin around.

 They got on the dance floor and then Star and Marco began to spin around

" Woah, Woah Woah!," Marco panicked of he was about to dizzy. Marco looked at Star's eyes and smiled and then giggled as a child. "Are you enjoying this, Marco?" Star asked, smiling. " Y-y-Yah," Marco said as then began to to the rap moves.
He did the flip, the side to side, the ice skate and then head spin. Everyone at the bounce lounge looked and has amazement in their eyes. Everyone got closer to see Marco's dance moves. A woman in pink got her phone out and began to record Marco. Soon else, everyone did so too. Star stopped dancing and then looked at Marco. Her eyes were big and surprised, glittering in the sky. Her mouth was wide open and then had her phone out, beginning to record. " Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Everyone was cheering for him. Marco pretend to play the guitar and flipped his fair and moved it side to side. Some of the girls fainted and most of the girls squee.
" Your doing do awesome!" Star cheered and then by that, Marco did the Mexican dance, and then did his final spin and then a rose landed on Marco's mouth. He took a bow to the audience. Everyone clapped their hands, throwing money and roses at him.
When the audience was done, the same woman in pink, posted in the Dimentiontube.Com. Soon later, everyone posted it all over Dimention social media. " Hiya, kid, " the woman in with her pink hair side cover said. " Hi," Marco and Star waved. " I'm Clare. Nice to meet you *tough cough*. You did really awesome moves out there," Clare smiled, and then brought her pink notebook and pink sparkly pen out. " Can I get your autograph?" " Sure, " Marco said as she sighed his name on the note book. Clare squelled and said , " Thank you" and left.
" Marco, that was so awesome. How did you do these moves? There like Karate," Star said as she blushes," I also brought the money that the audience threw at you." " Thanks , Star. You got my back," Marco said as he side hugged Star. Star grew more fuzzies. " Wanna dance before we go?" Star asked Marco. Marco smiled and look at the dance floor. " Sure," he said without a choice, began to dance weird moves before they left the dimension.