Chapter 4

As Star walked in the house, Marco was holding on to their dogs, who are parking at a squirrel. As Marco pulled the leash, the puppies then were pulled inside. As Marco dragged the puppies, he knelt down and took off each puppies collar. When the puppies where set free, the puppies were in groups, beginning to roam around the house.
As Marco pulled the nachos out of the pantry, he looked at Star, looking board. He turned a bit red, noticing that Star is asleep. Marco smiled at least and said, " Well, lucky you, Star, you get to have a rest." He placed the chips on the counter, getting the bowl out of the cabinet.
He opened the chips and poured a handful of chips in the bowl. He felt a soft touch on his knees and looked under. " Hay, Cottenball," he called one of the puppies. " I'm making chips for Star and I. You little guys just need to wait patiently. It'll take time." The puppies began to scratch Marco's knees, even though that didn't hurt. " Woof Woof," one of the puppies barked as he went inside of the pantry door. " Wolfy! What are you doing?!" Marco panicked as he saw the puppy going inside. The puppy pulled a long red fancy table sheet cover out of the pantry. " What are you doing with that?" Marco asked as the puppy growled as shook the table sheet and then ran up to the table.
The puppy went up on the table and then the sheet landed flat on the table. " Uhhh, Star-" Marco warned until he turned around, noticing cups floating out of the cabinet. " What are you doing?!" Marco yelled whispered as the two cups are placed on the table. Marco screamed as he pulled his hair.
He turned around, also noticing the magic pouring hot melted cheese all over the bowl of chips. His pupils turned small, looking panicked. The magic placed the pouring cup down on the counter. Then Marco noticed a big bowl of fruit punch, floating on the air by magic, landing in the middle of the table. Marco then looked to the side, seeing two of the puppies floating with their eyes glowing white.
Marco then looked back at the table and the table looks so romantic and fancy as one of those dates in a fancy restaurant. The then screamed, running to the bathroom, locking the door and trying to calm down.
Marco took deep several breaths and asked to himself, " Is this what the puppies are thinking? No! They aren't thinking what they're doing! Agh! I don't wanna be like the Blood Moon Ball. Ugh! OK. Star and I are just friends."
Marco took several breaths and then his breath seems to calm down. He took his last calm breath and smiled. As he opened the door, he saw the table more decorated with sprinkles as well as the fruit punch and the chips in the middle, cups and plates are next to each other on each side. Marco's eyes open wide. He looked around and then one of the puppies jumped on the couch where Star was sleeping and began to lick Star's face.
Marco looked away and then made an eww face. Star eyes opened. As she opened her eyes, she sat up and yawned. " On good morning- Oh my! What is this?" Star asked as she saw the fancy table the first thing. " Star- this isn't what your thinking-" Marco said until Star interrupted," You made this for the both of us. Oh Marco, your a true friend," Star squealed as she ran to Marco, opening her arms up and gave him a big hug from the heart. As Marco felt the warmth from Star, he smiled and turn a bit red, hugging her back.
The two sat down from a chair, beginning to eat when Marco looked down, seeing one of their Puppies giving a wink, which causes Marco to wink back and smile at the same time.