Chapter 11

Authors note: Sorry for not writing so long. For a few months, I been having anxiety and become not being active on Wattpad. I got a writers block from anxiety. I'm trying to keep you guys happy as much as I can and keep the good ideas as much as I can.

When Marco left with a kiss he gave to Star, he ran out but wondering why he gave her a kiss. He thought about it more and more. The more he thought about it, the more he felt warm and blushy. Marco shook his head and thought," I love her as much as I love Jackie. She is my best friend." But he didn't know it was more than just friends, he began to have a crush on Star.
As Star was awake, she felt warm and happy. She knew she herself as a crush on him ever since they both met. She began to think about the things the two have ever done, going to Quest Buy, went to Brittany's party, went to a few dimensions, even a few more things before. She then blushed embarrassingly, remembering that Marco almost read one chapter of her Diary about him, but she stopped him.

Star stopped blushing and thought, " Did Marco have a crush on me before I cast a spell on him?" Star shrugged with unknown thoughts and carried back to sleep.
     Star began to have a dream. The dream began in black. There was nothing there at first. The blackness was lonely was if no one was there and nothing was there. Completely nothing but a dream of no space and extended paths. All of the sudden, there was a sudden glow. It was a dark green glow, but then it turned brighter and brighter. 
    Star hugged her blanket tight in her sleep. What was going on? What is this dark magic? Is it Ludo? Toffee? Any monster? Any one? Anything? Star wants to know but, her sleepless body was holding tight. Her closing eyes became tighter. What is going on? Why is it there?
    The small dot of the brightness green grew and grew like a flashlight. Then everything was white. Complete white. It ran so fast like if it was a movie. Then, the first thing she sees is the night. The stars were around and bright. It was beautiful as the stars bloomed as blossoms.
    From there, she first small a woman. A woman who she doesn't know but it may be a relative she doesn't know long ago. The woman's eyes were bright green like leaves, tanned skin as she was in the sun on a sunny day, her hair was mighty orange as the sun, the cheeks were pretty dainty pine tress but quickly turned to a shape of a heart. She only wore a coat of black as night.
   There, the woman was making eye contact with a prince who eyes are glowed green. His hair was red as autumn, he wore the goldest clothes no man wore ever wore, his cape and shoes where also gold and his crown was even also gold.
   " Thank you so much for inviting me out tonight. It was a busy day at the castle for me," the Prince said as he touched the princess of Mewnie's hand. The woman laughed," No need to think me. I just . . . invited you," she said as she pulled out her wand that was envy with green. " Prince Goldenrod of the Johansen Kingdom, if we plan to combine our kingdoms together, who know what it means?" Prince Goldrod shrugged in live. " We will rename the collaboration kingdom, the new era of Mewine," the woman said, laughing cutely.    
     Goldenrod smiled shyly. He looked at the future queen of Mewine's eyes and then said, "Leafia, what would it look like for our future?" Leafia smiled," Well . . . It depends on what choices we made together." The two laughed friendly and then looked at each others eyes.
   They both blushed in pink and looked each other at the lips. Leafia smiled at him as Goldenrod smiled back too. They both got closer and closer, almost a kiss... but then, Leafia's wand came up between them, glowing green. It grew brighter and brighter and the land began to shake.
   Leafia fell as Goldenrod did too. She looked at Goldenrod, but as Goldenrod fell, his eyes were to normal blue. He shook his head and asked," Where am I? What's going on?"
  The magic from Leafia's swarm around her. The magic grew darker and she rose up higher and higher. The sky then grew blacker and blacker as the moon turned green.  She reached her hand to her crush as the rest of her body was attacked and yelled," Help me!" Goldenrod backed away as the dark magic, which is now shaped of a new cocoon, grew bigger and bigger and rose higher and higher. The only thing he say was the eyes of her pine shaped eyes as she was transforming into her demon-like form. She then broke out of her coccon, full and ready as she was in her mewberty form but more dark magic.
    Goldenrod backed away as he can but then what he saw left was Leafia coming towards him and snaching him.
    As she flies away with her crush, right beside that tree to the left was the Butterfly family magical spell book. There, it felt the breeze lonely as it was floating up alone.
     Star then woke up, breathing heavily as she escaped from her own dream. She looked around her room, everything seems normal. No dark magic, no evil monster, nothing bad around. She looked at her family spell book that was on the side of her bed. She thought, " Was it all a dream?" She looked confused all around her room. She began to pace around her room until she heard a voice from Marco," Star, breakfast is ready!" Star turned around and shouted back," I'm ready!".
    As she walked out of the door, she soon forgot the dream she had that sleepy night.