Two: Good Boy

*smut warning*
Gerard woke up with an empty spot next to him where his daddy should be. At first Gerard was worried about his daddys whereabouts until he noticed the little sticky note stuck to his daddy's pillow.

'Went into work early. Be off at 3. xofrnk'

Gerard let out a sight of relief and set down the sticky note. Only then did he notice the lump under the covers. Gerard knew exactly what was going on but was scared. He had never gotten all tingly without his daddy here to help him out.

Gerard poked at the bulge and then gasped and bucked his hips up into the slight friction it caused. This was bad. He was extremely tingly and his whole body screamed at him to take care of it. But it was against daddies rules!

Gerard did everything in his power to get his bulge to go away, but it just wouldn't. He thought of Mikey naked and of dead elephants but nothing seemed to work.

It was only 2 o'clock and he still had a whole hour til daddy would be home! So Gerard put on an episode of supernatural and tried to relax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Frank arrived home from work he was greeted by an armful of hugs and a face full of kisses.

"Woah slow down there baby." Frank said in between kisses.

"Daddy my princess parts are so tingly and have been since I woke up! I didn't touch myself though I was a super good boy I promise!" Gerard mumbled into Frank's neck as he peppered kisses on it.

"Oh..." was all Frank said before reaching down and cupping Gerard's bulge that he hadn't noticed until then.

"Ohh daddy please!" Gerard moaned thrusting his hips into Frank's hand. Frank rubbed his palm slowly on Gerard's bulge making a delicious friction that had Gerard basically screaming his daddy's name.

"Let's go to the bedroom princess." Frank said in his husky turned on voice that had Gerard letting out a whimper and then running to their shared bedroom. Frank let out a chuckle and then took off after him.

When Frank arrived in the bedroom he found Gerard hurriedly tearing off his clothes trying to move the process along faster.

"How long have you been achy baby boy?" Frank asked. Gerard seemed too on edge all ready for it to have only been an hour or two.

"Since I woke up daddy. Hurt all day." Gerard mumbled while taking off his pants leaving him in nothing but blue pastel see through panties.   

Frank immediately felt bad that Gerard had to wait that long to be able to achieve relief. He's got more self control than Frank that's for sure. If Frank had woken up that hard he'd have stuck his hand down his pants instantly. I guess that's why Gerard's the little and Frank's the daddy.

"Okay baby lets get rid of those tingly parts. Let's make my baby feel real good." Frank said while approaching his princess.

"Okay daddy." Gerard said immediately slipping further into his little space.

When Frank got to Gerard he started to suck on Gees collarbone. Gerard whined and thrust his hips at Frank begging for attention down there. Frank pulled away from his collarbone and immediately latched onto Gerard's nipple. Gee threw his head back and moaned at the feeling before Frank placed his palm over Gerard's pantie clad erection.

Frank just left his hand there and let Gerard do all the work of rubbing himself against Frank's hand. Gerard didn't seem to mind though and he was going fast and hard with rubbing himself off onto Frank's hand.

"Slow down there baby boy wouldn't want to-" Frank was cut off from finishing his sentence by a loud whimpering moan that could only mean Gerard was cumming. Immediately Frank put more pressure on his cock and started gyrating his hand to add more sensations to the orgasm.

"Sorry daddy.. I was just so tingly I couldn't hold it no more." Gerard said looking at Frank from under his eyelashes.

"It's okay baby boy. Next time you wake up tingly and I'm at work send me a text I'll see if maybe I can let you touch yourself." Frank said smiling down at Gerard.

"Really daddy!?" Gerard said grinning.

"Yes now let's get you out of those sticky panties, hm?" They pulled off his panties together and then climbed into bed.

"I love you so much daddy." Gerard said with a giggle while he played with his daddy's long black hair.

"I love you so much too my little princess."