Five: Stuffie (part1)

HI! okay i know i haven't updated this in literally months but im having a burst of inspiration at the moment so here you horn dogs go.
!!!!Gerard is the daddy in this!!!!
------------------------------
*Franks pov*
Daddy has been gone all day at work. I'm so hard and achy that I can't even focus on anything else! It's been hours since I first started feelin' achy and at this point I can't even think logically.

Logically I know touching myself 20 minutes before daddy is due home is a bad idea. Logically I don't want to be punished. But in my lust filled brain it's TOTALLY worth it.

Daddy keeps all our 'toys' locked in a drawer and he hides the keys so that when times like these happen I can't be a bad boy and use our toys. So toys weren't an option

My hand didn't seem like a very great option either to be honest. The thought of just jerking off in such a vanilla way had my boy parts screaming in disgust. I've always hated all things vanilla and that wasn't going to change now!

Suddenly a great idea popped into my head! What if I use my stuffie to help me! Now I know Mr. Fluffy is an innocent little dinosaur but he's also the only stuffie I trust in this situation. So his innocence was about to be ruined.

I picked up Mr. Fluffy and took him into me and daddy's room. I slowly peeled my pj shorts off and left my light grey panties on. Then I started wiggling my butt in Mr. Fluffy's face. Putting on a show for him for allowing me to do this. Next I pulled my panties off and laid them down with my shorts.

I got on top of my stuffie as if I was riding daddy and started gyrating my hips. It started off slow and careful but after a few minutes it turned fast and need filled. Whimpers left my mouth and soon they were turned to fill out whore moans. Who knew a stuffie on your dick could feel so good?

I was being so loud that I was sure if we had neighbors they'd be calling the police. Luckily we lived decently far from any other house and there was no way my moans would travel miles.

I could feel the knot in my tummy begin to form and it was forming quickly. I knew my orgasm was fastly approaching. It felt so good that I could feel my thighs start to shake and my eyes roll up.

*Gerard's pov*
It was finally 5 o'clock and I could go home. I just wanted to go home and cuddle up with my little baby Frankie and watch some cartoons or maybe a Disney film. What I didn't expect when I came home was to hear loud whimpering and whoreish moans filling the house. Immediately I became angry and my dominant side took over. I stomped upstairs as quietly as possible to make sure my assumptions were indeed correct.

I pushed open the slightly ajar door to see something I definitely didn't expect. Of all things my boy could be doing I expected a hand down his panties or two fingers up his ass but what I didn't expect was to see him on top of his favorite stuffed animal moving his hips in such a needy way you'd think the boy hadn't come in weeks. When in reality it'd been not even two days.

"Frank!"
----------------------
Hey! I know this is an extremely strange concept but I personally find it hot af. If you don't that's awesome feel free to exit the fic yknow. I should update the part 2 fairly soon. Probably sometime within a week.