Four: Mr. Way

*smut and Daddy!Frank*

I tried to convince myself that it wasn't wrong. The way I looked at Frank wasn't disgusting... just misunderstood. Hell, the kids 18 tomorrow! I knew he felt the same if the staring and lip biting and notes were anything to go by. Still i'm 32 and a teacher for fucks sake this isn't okay and i know that.. but why don't i care?

It's October 30th and a thursday. Tomorrow is Frank Iero's birthday, and halloween. I tried to ignore the fact that my incredibly gorgeous student was turning 18 tomorrow, but it seemed impossible when he wouldn't stop staring at me and biting his lip in the back of my art classroom.

Finally the bell rang and my last class of the day started filing out, all except Frankie who sat at his desk still sketching.

"Frank, the bell has rung." I pointed out.

Instead of answering he just got up and sauntered over to my desk. "Do you know what day it is?" he asked, instead of acknowledging my statement. "Yes it's thursday October 30th why?" i replied trying to play dumb to the fact that i definitely knew what he meant.

"No gerard it's thursday october 30th the day before my 18th birthday." He said with a sly grin. "I won't be here tomorrow, going out of town for my birthday so i figured this was the next best thing." he continued still smiling.

"Oh?" I said ignoring how anxious I felt to have him standing so close to me, only a desk separating us.

"Yeah... I see how you look at me Way. I see the indecision in your eyes and the hatred you feel towards yourself for thinking of a student this way. It's sad." He says ignoring the way my breathing stops.

"This is inappropriate Mr. Iero." I said in a whiny breathless voice. "No, i'm an adult now i make my own decisions Gerard. And i decide that i want you" He said before closing the distance between us and kissing me harshly. I whined into his mouth and almost collapsed against his beautiful body before catching myself and pulling away.

"Please Frank" I whined. "You're mine today baby boy" He breathed into my ear before kissing me again only this time more roughly and pulling my body against his. i moaned into his mouth and bucked my hips up into his, feeling his growing hard on. Immediately i felt myself receding into little space.

"Yeah that's right baby, all mine. All daddies" he moaned into my ear before nipping at my lobe. "Daddy.." i moaned out without thinking. "That's right baby boy."

Soon we were naked and he was thrusting into me at an alarmingly fast pace while i basically screamed his name. He was the only thing i could think of and the last thing on my mind was the law.

"Daddy!.. Gonna.. Gonna" I started whimpering and he just shushed me before wrapping his warm hand around my erection and pumping me through my intense dizzying orgasm.

Soon he was cumming into my ass and moaning out my name so loud i was sure we'd be caught.

"Frank... that was amazing I-" "shhhhh baby boy just calm down." he interrupted me while petting my hair and holding my naked body. "We need to talk about this later..." "I know Gee. But for now let's just enjoy the moment baby."