Three: Working the Street

*smut warning*
I swept my long ebony hair out of my eye as I made my way up to the car that just pulled up.

When I reached the car I noticed the guy inside was young, like super young. At most 18 and that's even questionable.

"Er, how old are you?" I asked, silently hoping he was of age because this guy was honestly super attractive. With his red mohawk and lip ring he had this aura around him that just screamed 'DADDY' and it made me grow a bit harder in my slutty skirt.

"I'm 19." The guy answered in a voice like honey all while looking me up and down.

"How much?" He asked, looking a bit more nervous. "100 for a blowjob and 200 for a fuck." I answered like he asked my last name. The answer was just second instinct at this point.

"Okay baby get in. Looking for a blowjob." He said with a smirk before unlocking his car doors. I did a silent 'hallelujah' before climbing in and buckling up.

"I've never got a hooker before. Do I just take you back to my place or..?" He asked trailing off at the end.

"Yeah anywhere you want." I said putting my hand on his knee and smirking. Immediately he tensed up and I'm not sure exactly why. Why would he buy a hooker if he didn't want to be touched?

"You okay?" I asked him

"Yeah just.. I want to be in control." He said, his face turning beet red with blush.

"Oh.. Okay.... Daddy." I said leaning a bit closer to him. He let out a low growl and turned into an alley. "Here." was all he needed to say before I was getting out of the front seat and situating myself in the back.

His car was pretty roomy thank god so I didn't have to fold myself in half in order to get this job done.

When he got in the back with me we immediately latched lips. He tasted like caramel coffee and it was nearly a chore to pull away.

"Taste good daddy." I whimpered when he pulled back. He put his hand on the bulge in my skirt and I moaned out and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That's right baby mewl like a little whore for me." He whispered in my ear making my grown even louder. He started rubbing my hard on even faster and I bucked my hips desperately into his hand.

"Daddy please mmm." I moaned on the verge of cumming.

"Uh uh baby boy." He said pulling his hand away. I gasped and bucked my hips into the air desperate for friction.

"Please" I whimpered. He pulled my skirt down to my knees and immediately took me into his mouth. I gasped out loud and bucked my hips hard into his warm mouth earning myself a hard slap on my thigh.

I came not even a minute later with the word 'daddy' stuck on my tongue.

When I calmed down and pulled my skirt up I asked, "I thought you wanted a blowjob?"

"No baby I just needed to give one." He said handing me five twenty dollar bills.