Break Down #2

Silver Star's POV~

      It's been ages since I've been in this stupid cell in this stupid prison. One of my cell mates, Malvada, had somehow figured out how to escape. I am no longer a great, all mighty alicorn, but a weak and pathetic unicorn without a heart........

Silver Mist's POV~

     I felt a connection from her when we were in the alley way, a tourchering one. I fell asleep, and when I did..... they all started happening......

"Follow the Leader, Follow the Leader....."

      Gale's POV~

I awoke to yet another, blood curdling scream. But it wasn't outside, it was the room next to mine. "Silver Mist....." I burst out of bed and ran into Silver's room. "Mist! Are you alright?!" I looked for her on the bed but she wasn't there. Then I got the thought she was kidnapped until I heard the faint humming comming from behinde me. She was sitting there in the corner, rocking and humming. "Follow the Leader....." she muttered through clenched teeth. Something is wrong, her break down in the alley way, and now this..... "Ok um.... I'm just gonna... go...." I said as I backed out and trotted over to Blaze's door. "Um.... Blaze....?" Not response. "BLAZE!" I yelled. "Huh, what?!" She said. I heard a thud. The door opened seconds later, her blanket still wrapped around her back legs. "Um... Silver Mist is having another.... break down" Blaze got untangled of her blanket net and we went to Silver Mist's room. But as we turned to walk into the door, we were greeted by our friend's sleepy, insane face. "AH!" We both yelled. "Silver, what's wrong?" "I-I.... I don't know.... I keep thinking of that mare in the alley way.... I know her... like.... from a past life" Silver Mist said with a worried tone.

"Her name is Malvada...." she said. "Malvada?" Blaze questioned. "I don't know.... what if she is playing tricks on your mind?" "PLEASE! BLAZE! You have to believe me when I say The only way to get rid of her!" "Blaze.... I don't think she's lieing....." I said. "Look, let's just go back to bed... I'll be fine" Silver Mist said as she turned around to shut the doors. "Are you sure you're ok Silv- uh.... Mist?" "I'm fine Blaze" Silver Mist gave a reassuring look, and then shut her doors to go back to bed.

"I'm not fine..." Silver Mist mumbled.

Authers note- hiya! So I know this was most likely the most boring chapter buuuu...... I needed to push this gross "inspiration" outta mah brain. Anyways I'm gonna start doing a chapterly question...

      "What do you think will happen next? Post your thought in the comments below! Thanks for reading ^^