Chapter 1

Carly's POV

"Come back here!!" my principle shout.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" laughing as I ran away from him.

(1hour before)

Sigh, what a boring day. Just sitting there staring out the window of the classroom, not giving two flying shit about what the teacher was saying. I HAVE to find something to mess with.

Maybe I should lock someone in the school closet or put super glue in some girl's hair or maybe pour water on the lunch entrance floor so that those stupid kids slip trying to be first to be on line.

But than I've been there and done all that.

I need an extreme challenge this time. By the way, I am a werewolf pretending to be human in a human school. BORING.

Who's someone that can be a challenge for me?

Someone important...Someone who is on top.......THE PRINCIPLE.

Target locked. 

Now what should I do? Tear his office up? Put glue on his chair?

AH HA! I got the perfect idea!

(15 minutes later)

I walk into the principle's office, putting my things down.

I know the principle is always in meetings and no one really guard the office.  Those stupid adults thinks no one would do something like entering the principle's without permission. 

Well their like I said "stupid". When there's me around, they really need to think twice.

I walk around the room looking around, then I walk to the door and lock it.

This is where everything start. I swept everything on the desk with my hand and onto the floor. Everything crash down with a low dump.

Then I took the paint brush that I got from the janitor's closet.

I took the lid off the paint can which I got from the janitor's closet too.

I dip the brush into the red paint and wrote surprise! on the principle's desk.

Then I paint all the display on the wall of course his portrait on hanging from the wall too. OHHH he's going to be so ANGRY!

The principle is just a bald middle age man. Nothing special about him. I don't really know him. I've only been here for 2 weeks. Got expelled from my last school.

On the opposition wall, I wrote baldy and old man. HAHAHA.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

OH SHIT!!! Not.

I threw the brush on the floor and kick the can of the leftover paint and it spill everywhere on the floor. Looks like a murder scene with the red paint looking like blood.

Now they really got something to clean.

The door rattle and I heard the person outside say" why is the door locked? I don't remember locking the door...."

I heard the jingles of keys being pulled out of his pocket.

Then I heard him unlocking the door.

I stood confidencely in the center of the room facing the door.

The door opened and he saw me in his messed up office.

"What the hell did you do!!!???" He shout.

"......As you can see....." I said, turning around the room slowly.

Y-y-you...you are so-I cut him off as I dash, crouch down and roll through and under his open legs.

"Come back here!!" he shout.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I laugh as I ran away from him.

"YOU ARE SO EXPELLED CARLY ANDERSON!!!!!" He shout as I got on my motorcycle and drove away still laughing.

"I AM FREE" I shout as the wind blow pass my face.

Now Iam satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Good? Bad? Soso? Nah or Yah?

Comment, vote, follow, share. Thank you.

(= ̄▽ ̄=)V