Chapter 6

Jake's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yawn" I got up from bed and took a shower.

Today's the day when the Anderson family joins my pack. As an alpha, I would have to greet them when they're here.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I live in the pack house but I also have my own house near there. If I want to be alone, that is the best place. My own house.

I fried a few eggs and some sausages. That's my breakfast. I know its not much for a big guy like me but I take lunch seriously so its ok.

I went outside and took a walk. Later, I won't be as carefree as like now. Later, its going to be alpha Jake for the rest of the day. Might as well enjoy it while it last.

"Jake!" Someone called from behind. I turned around and saw Britney.

Not again. I just don't feel like getting it up these days and I don't know why.

"Jake, are you busy right now?" She asked.

"Yes I am so leave me alone" I answer back. I didn't want to see her now.

The only reason why she's even in my pack is because her father was a good friend of my father. When my father was still alive, he wanted me to get to know Britney and have a relationship with her and he soon found about her "bad habit" and stopped talking to me about it.

It was a good thing.

"Don't lie to me Jake, I know you're not busy so you wanna do something? We can got grab something to eat and go to your house later" she suggested.

"For what" I said back.

"Whatever that you are thinking right now, I don't want to know or do so leave me alone" I continued.

"Come on, why won't you do it with me anymore?" "Did you find your mate or something?" she asked.

" Its none of your business and the reason why I don't do it with you anymore is because I am tired and sick of you".

"You go around school and suck up on guys like they're lollipops or something".

"I don't think I want to be like them anymore. The only reason why I did it with you was because I don't have a mate" I said.

She stared at me as if I was making a strange face or if there was something stuck on my face.

"I can always stop........" she said slowly.

"No, don't stop. Just stop when it comes to me and everything will be fine" I said annoyed.

"Don't be like that Jake. You know I can't be without you". she said putting her head down.

Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell her?" So I used my alpha voice and commanded her to leave and stop bothering me. She ran.

Finally!

I continued walking down the road. There were bushes and small trees on the side of the road. There was also a small and clear pond next to the side of the road.

I went down the side of the road and stared at the clear blue water which now my face reflected on it.

To tell you the truth, I myself think I am pretty good looking.

I have pitch black hair with bangs and I have high cheekbones. My lips are in a perfect shape. Not too plump and too thin.

I also have a perfect build. Muscles in the right places.

My eyes were big and the color of my eyes were bluelish turquoise.

I stopped staring and head to my pack house to waited for the Anderson family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

early update right?

I am the BEST.

No? OK

Anywho, another early update with 25 votes.

Good luck because the next chapter will be interesting

icon for the day!

   ∧_∧

  (´・ω・) 旦”

  ノ  つつ

 ⊂、 ノ

   し′

 """"""""""""""""""""""

   __

  (  \ ミ _

 ⊂と(´+ω+)⊃ (_()∴。

 """"""""""""""""""""""