Chapter 12

Narrator's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She searched intensely for her room. It took her only 5 minutes. Her room number was 152.

She opened the door with her key and entered then closed the door behind her with a kick of her foot while she also locked it. She walked over to the suitcases laying on her black and white twin size bed.

She opened the small suitcase that was black with some shiny spikes as the outline.  She rumbled through the suitcase and fished out a strapless blood red tube dress.

"Perfect" She said while she examined it.

She looked around her room and her eyes landed on the bathroom. She dropped the dress on the bed and opened another suitcase.

It was a big plain blue suitcase. She zipped it open and the contents in the suitcase was mostly things belonging in the bathroom. She pulled out a fluffy white bath robe and her shampoos and bodywashes.

She walked over into the bathroom and locked it.

She took off her clothes and dropped it into the laundry basket that was located to the right corner of the bathroom next to the sink.

She took the pills out from the jean that she took off and opened the mirror cabinet then placed the pills inside.

"You, my friend is very important to my plan so stay safe" She said.

She turned around and went into the shower. She washed her hair with her scented shampoo containing the smell of strawberry and coconut. Also, she condition her hair too.

She rinsed her hair and washed her body with the body wash that was the same brand and smell as her shampoo.

Her and her addiction to that smell although she would never admit it.

She turn off the water and wrapped herself with her robe and stepped out of the bathroom.

She went over to her bed and opened another suitcase that was black and plain.

She pulled out a matching lacey black bra and underwear.

She slipped her into it and also the dress. Next she blow dried her long red hair

and curled it with her curling wand.

She turned to the blue suitcase and pulled out her makeup case.

She stepped back into the bathroom and started her makeup.

She choose to do the smokey eyes and patted her cheeks lightly with blush than applied a deep red lipstick to her lips. She didn't bother to curl her lashes because they were already naturally curled. She only applied mascara. She underlined her eyes with an eye liner.

"Good to go" she said to herself as she exam herself in the mirror. She looked smoking hot and sexy. The red dress hugged her every curves. She knew she also looked slutty but its going to be wild tonight so she gotta look good.

She put away her stuff and walked barefooted over to the many boxes near the foot of her bed.

She peeled back the lid of one of the many boxes as if she knew what each and every one of them contained. Maybe she did.

She fished out the item in the box. It was a 3 inch light red high heel. She was natually tall so it would be embarrassing if she was taller than the guys. She slipped her feet into them and walked over to her iPhone 5c on the black night stand and checked the time.

"7:45 so I guess I should get going now." She said while she grab a mini black purse and stuffed her phone in.

She walked to the door and opened it then flipped off the light and locked the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carly's P.O.V

I walked to the main entrance with some help on the way here.

"Finally! I thought I would never arrive!" I said to myself.

I spotted them before they did me. I saw the girl from before talking to some other girls.

She turn around and spotted me and waved me over. I walked over to her.

"Wow. You sure do know what your doing. You look fab!" She complemented.

"Thanks, I could say the same to you" I said as I look her over.

She wore a black and slick mini dress with many shiny spicks on the chest. It brought out her blue eyes and her straight long blond hair. She had matching heels too. She also had a small purse hanging from her shoulder.

I realized I never got her name.

"You didn't tell me your name before. What was it?" I asked.

"Oh, my name's Tiffany." She answered.

"That's a nice name" I complemented.

She smiled and said "Thanks but if we don't get going, we are gonna miss all the fun."

We climbed into the car and the engine started towards their destination

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was an pretty early update right? its not much but it'll do for now.

Comment,follow,vote. Thank you.

╔╗╔╗╔═╦═╦╦╗ ╔╦╦═╦╩╝ ╚═╩═╩═╝

    ∧∧

        \(゚∀゚)/

  ~(O )

     ∪