Chapter 9

Jake's P.O.V

Feisty isn't she? I don't mind. she can run now but soon, she'll be mine....

John. I mind linked him. Tell everybody to look out for that new girl Carly. She has long red hair and a slight lighter shade brown eyes. If they see her, lurk her to me without being suspicious. I'll be in my office.

Yes Sir but may I ask why?

She's running away from me. That's all I can tell you.

OK.

I cut the mind link and walk back to my office waiting for my one hell of a sexy and dangerous mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carly's P.O.V

I kept running until I saw a door.

I ran over to it and yank the door open.

It was the kitchen and I didn't wanted to be here at the moment so I started to turn around and leave to find the main door until someone caught my eyes.

She was beautiful with short blond hair and big dark green eyes. I was like the opposite of her with my long red hair and big light brown eyes. Dispute that, she was tall like me. I am 5'8 and she looked as tall as I was.

She looked like she was in her 30's.

She looked at me as I looked at her. she spoke first.

"Hello there darling. You must be Carly the new pack member" She stated.

I hesitant before answering but I said "Yes I am and who are you?"

My name's Lizy and I am like the nanny to the pack children.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"um not real-"

"Come, I just baked a new batch of blueberry muffins. The kids love them" she said.

I was feeling a little hungry......

She walked over the the oven and used an oven mittens to take out the new batch of blueberry muffins and offered me a blueberry muffin.

I took a bite and wow. It was delicious!

"Wow, now I know why the kids feel that way." I said with my mouth still full.

"hahaha. I knew you would like it" She said laughing.

Suddenly her face went blank for a second and I thought that was weird.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"What? Oh it was nothing. I was just reminded of something sad." She said.

"oh ok"

"I know where your room is. Do you want me to show you to your room?" she asked.

I didn't want to go to my room because I wanted to go to where the front door is but I might pass by it if I follow her and I could sneak out after.

"Sure" I said.

"Great, follow me" She said.

She lead me to a room while looked familiar.

Than she opened the door and just shove me into the room and slam the door shut.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I yell though the door.

"I am so sorry but its the alpha's order." she said sounding apologetic.

Well now what? I turned around and saw him sitting in his office chair smirking at me.

Darn it. I have been fooled. Of course. He's the alpha. he can tell any of his pack members to do what he wants.

(sigh) Back to square one I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all of the people who voted and read my story all the way until now.      Seriously thank you.

and don't be a silent reader. comment and vote.

╰(*´︶'*)╯♡ Thanks!