Chapter 16

Jake's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt so guilty. What happened to Carly was all because of me. I was selfish to keep Carly all to myself and no one else.

I look down at Carly, wrapped by my arms.

" I am so sorry babe..." I mumbled. I bented down and kisses the top of her beautiful red hair.

" I promise I won't do anything like that anymore. I regretted it so much babe. Please forgive me." My voice cracked at the end.

I caused her to bleed. I couldn't get the pictures of her bloody knuckles and feet out from my mind. I caused her pain, sorrow and confusion.

Carly's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as Jake wrapped me into his strong arms. I felt so safe in his arms.

"Come, I wanna show you something I know you would love" He said into my hair.

"Sure, lead the way" I said happily.

He took my hands and led me into the woods. We walked a good 10 minutes.

"How much longer?" I complained.

" We're here" He replied as we took the last step into a meadow.

"OMG.. its so beautiful here!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, of course it is." He turned to me and smiled at me sadly.

"Whats wrong babe" I asked concerned.

"What do you mean? You're dead. How can I not be sad? I come here everyday to visit your grave." He said as he stepped aside and I saw a grave stone near the beautiful waterfall.

It read, Carly Anderson Beloved daughter and mate 1997-2014

I stared in shock.

I turned to look at Jake but he was staring at me with his eyes wide. His arm reaching for me. He tried to speak but I could tell he couldn't.

My eyes trailed down his body and saw a long sword sticking out from his chest.

My eyes widen and I screamed bloody murder.

I reached for him but only to grip thin air.

"Jake? JAKE!?" I screamed.

I looked around panicking. Suddenly, nothing seemed the same from before. The waterfall wasn't a waterfall any more. It ran crimson red, almost black. The meadow with beautiful flowers was now all dead and wielded.

I felted something wet slide down my chest. I looked down. I was almost transparent. Red blood ran down my chest with a big hole where my heart should have been.

I screamed. I was sobbing. "WHAT IS HAPPENING? JAKE, WHAT ARE YOU!!?? DON'T LEAVE ME IN THIS NIGHTMARE" And that was when I jock awake.

I was sweating so bad with my hair sticking to my forehead. "What was that? It felt so real." I whispered. I put my face into my hands and started to sob slowly.

At that moment, Jake entered the room with a trade of food.

He saw me in the state I was in and rush over to me to put the food down then he engrossed me into a hug and mummured "Please stop crying. It pains me to see you like this. I'll do anything for you to stop crying."

Time passed and I calmed down. I sniffed and got out of his arms.

"Answer me, Do you know any meadow not far from here?" I demanded.

I wouldn't know what to do if he said yes.

He looked at me shocked. " ah-I.... actually, yes. there is a meadow about 10 minutes away from here if you walk with human speed. How did you know? That meadow was really hard to find.

All I did was stare at him in shock after he uttered those words.

_______________________

updated 2 days in a row. WHAT, YOU SERIOUS ? Yep, iam that nice.

Its so late again -_-

Hope your enjoying it so far :D