Chapter 19

Jake's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't say Iam not proud. Watching Carly's kicks and punch made it hard not to feel proud. My mate knows how to handle herself.

Britney laying on the floor proved the point.

My badass mate.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea" she answered and left.

"Clean this up" I commanded and followed Carly up the stair.

She walked into the bathroom. That brought unwanted memories up.

I swallowed. I heard the water running and a moment later, she walked out the bathroom obvious ignoring me.

"Are you mad?" I asked warily.

"Not the reason you think I'm mad about." She replied.

Huh?

"Next time, keep your whores away from me. I don't need anymore of your bitches flying at me." She said while glaring at me.

Ouch.

My own anger flared. Why can't you act like a normal mate and admitted that you were jealous and wait while I explain myself to you!?"

"Fine, I was jealous but only because of the mates bond and if you want a normal mate, I am infinite years away from that" She spat at me.

Why are you taking the mates bond so easily? What is this? Is the bond we have mean nothing to you!?"

She was silent for a moment from my outburst.

"I wish it was. I never wanted a mate. Stop tying me down!" She screamed at me.

I felt my wolf surface.

Is she rejecting us? Leaving us? She doesn't love us? She hates us? My wolf and me was going crazy assuming she just rejected us.

I growled. "Are you rejecting me?" I forced out.

Her eyes widened. "I-l didn't say that" she stuttered.

"You are just itching to say it don't you? You're waiting until I am madly in love with you and utter those words to me right?!" I shout.

I was past reasoning. I was blind with anger and rejection.

"You don't love me" I screamed and I knock the vase that was on my right down. It shattered into a million pieces.

I barely noticed.

"Let me tell you something, I love you. I am madly in love with you! Well? What are waiting for? Aren't you gonna reject me now?!" I screamed.

This is NOT the time for a confession. My more sane side of my mind reminded me.

"Why are we arguing about this? I was supposed to be mad not you." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You are the one who have bitches and you're mad?!" She turned the table over as I did....I guess.

She ignored everything I just said. Typical much?

My anger subsided. I felt guilty again.

"I'm sorry. After I met you, I never cheated. I am sorry I didn't wait for you." I mumbled.

"I don't care about that. All I'm saying is that she should have told her off after me so that she won't go near you again. Hell, I didn't wait for you either."

"EXCUSE ME!?" My eyes popped out my sockets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnn.

Their first "big" fight.

But its not the end of that. ;)

Was carly a bit too cold hearted? Comment and vote. Thanks.