Chapter 2

Jake's POV

'KNOCK KNOCK'

"Come in" I said. My second in command came in and said "there is a request for help from a family about their daughter's personally" While bowing his head.

He puts down a file on my desk, which I guess was the daughter's.

I flip the file open and stared.

The picture was of her sticking her tongue out with tongue piercing and her middle finger near it. Wow a badass I see but I do admit she is beautiful in a good way.

Well.....now I can guess what her personally is like.....

I look at her name Carly Anderson huh? I said it out loud and was surprised how right it sounded coming from my mouth. OK WEIRD but whatever.

I look at her record. WOW. she is sure a troublesome girl alright.

Expelled 8 times, cut some girl's hair, pour water on the floor, glue a teacher to a chair and almost set a fire on a school!! She really have some problems.

The most recent report was that she mess up the principle's whole office.

There was a picture of it and I'll tell you that its not pretty to look at.

Wow. I turn my attention back to the second in command, John.

"So what do they want me to do about this?"

"The Anderson family wants to join our pack so that their daughter's personally can change because there would be our kind of people around her."

"I'll think about it" John bowed and left closing the door.

I really don't know if I should....I mean what if she burns down my office the moment they come in?

But I also had a feeling that I really want her here...

ok ok enough.

Suddenly,  the door swing open and saw a flash of dye blond hair, and then someone was sitting on my lap.

"Britney.... Iam not in the mood right now" I said while still think of that girl.

"Of come on," she wince, "I know you want some of this" she said tracing her fingers down my chest.

I growl. "Britney I said not now". Eyes glowing dark. I dont like people who doesn't listen to me the alpha.

"fine". she got off my lap and walk out, leaving the door open.

I growled but whatever.

She is what everyone calls a "bitch". Sleeping with almost every unmated guys in the pack. Sometimes even human guys.

I have slept with her myself though. Don't wrong me. I am an unmated alpha so I can get some freedom while it lasts.

Not that I don't want a mate....I do. I see my pack members looking at their mate with the most loving expressions.

I don't think I'll be able to do that even if I got a mate. it looks so hard yet so easy like seriously.

I don't know what having a mate feels like so Iam playing around but I know I'll immediately stop after I find the girl fated for me.

My pack is longing for a Luna too. If I took Britney as a mate, my pack is going to flip. Not that it'll ever happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next early update with 10 votes.

(⌒_⌒)