Chapter 15

Carly's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kicked the bed frame with my foot and the bed gave up than cracked. I unleashed all my anger that I was bottling up until now and went on a mad rampage.

I smashed the lamp on the door by throwing it with my might.

I teared the pillows apart and a shower of white feathers rained down on me and many stuck on my still wet skin from the shower I took. I ran into the bathroom and saw my reflection on the bathroom mirror. I looked like an angel with fierce crimson hair but I was feeling the opposite.

" Fuck you Jack!!" I screamed and smashed the mirror with my bared fist. It shattered and rained down onto the floor.

I ran back into the door and searched through the drawers for something  made of leather.

There was nothing made of leather that I could find and I became even more angry than before if that was even possible.

I screamed bloody murder and broke the drawer.

I was seeing red and I couldn't think right. I felt like the devil itself. I had such murderous intention.

I teared up all the things my hands took hold of.

I ran back into the bathroom and yanked the shower head off the bathroom wall.

Let's see him take a shower now bitch.

I ran back into the bedroom and broke off a piece of wood from the broken bed and ran up to the 52in flat screen TV hanging on the wall and jammed the piece of wood right in the middle of the TV than yanked the TV off the wall of smashed on the floor.

I saw the speakers next and got a tweezer from the bathroom and jammed it right into the speakers and twisted a few times.

I went over to his DVD collection and open covers after covers while breaking each DVD inside in half. Let's see him watch those with his now broken TV and speakers. I stood up after I was finished with his DVDs and walk over the the TV on the floor.

I was sure that everyone in this house heard everything. I yanked the piece of wood out of the TV and prepared to do the same thing to his DVD player only to have someone open the door.

I knew I must looked like a murderer standing in the middle of the room with a weapon in hand and feathers covering every inch of my exposed skin.

I looked over at the door and saw a woman stared at me with HUGE eyes. Her hand over her mouth as she looked over the trashed room of her alpha.

Before I could open my mouth to talk, she shutted the door and I heard her walk down the hall with fast steps until I couldn't hear it anymore.

After that in counter, I calmed down a little. I just stopped everything and dropped to the floor.

What the hell just happened? I looked over the room myself this time and my eyes widen.

Sammy? Sammy I really need you right now, please. I begged her. I was confused and I never thought I would said this but I was scared. Scared of myself.

Carly was what she replied.

What just happened to me? I was never this angry before, no matter what happened before have I ever been this mad.

Carly, I'll tell you everything you need to know later on when you are ready so, get yourself treated first.

What? Treated? Treat what?

That was when I saw my bloody knuckles and bloody foots and that was also when I broke down and cried like I've never did before. I broke into big whines and sobs. I felt like an empty shell.

The door slammed open and there stood my mate. Jake.

I saw his eyes widen as he takes upon this hideous scene through my teary eyes.

His eyes landed on me. Don't look. I thought. Don't look at me. Don't look at someone as hideous as me. I was crazy. A madman. inhuman.

He slowly steps towards me but I held out my hand as to stop him and said through my sobs. " N-no, don't come closer. stop!"

He didn't listen and came up to me and pulled me into his arms. I broke down once again and sobs even harder into his shoulder.

" Its ok, its going to be fine. I am right here." He comforted me.

I calmed after some time and felted so tired.

He stood up and carried me out the disastrous room.

He carried me to my room and sat me onto my bed just as the same woman from before entered with a first aid kit in her hands.

She handed the kit to Jake and looked at me as if to tell me that it was going to be ok and left.

He carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the corner of the sink.

He took my hands and pulled them into the running water. We both watched as the blood ran down the drain with the water. He dried it.

He than took a tweezer and carefully plucked out some tiny pieces of wood from my palms.

I whined softly. "shh" He shush me just as softly. He than applied some medicine over my knuckles and palms. it stunted a bit but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

He bandaged my hands carefully.

He cleaned my face and dust off the feathers off my body then moved to my feet.

I saw him whine as he saw my foot. There was pieces of glass poking out of my skin. It must be the glass from the mirror. He had on a super sad and guilty look.

"Its gonna hurt a little but bear with me" he said softly as he glimpsed at me with the corner of him eyes and I nodded.

Its hurted a little and I did make some whining noise but was always conforted by Jake.

After he washed my feet and bandaged it, He carried me back onto my bed. He seems aware that I was covered by nothing but a bath towel so he went over to the suit case and took hold of my pajamas hanging from the corner of my case. He than walked over to my other suit case and pull up one of my underwear.

He walked over to me and said " Change into this, I'll turn around"

I just nodded again knowing that he didn't have any other intentions than what he said.

I did as he told me to do and when I was done, he turned around.

" Are you hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head and he nodded.

"Come, lay down. I know your tired. Rest" He commanded softly.

I only nodded and laid down. He climbed in with me and hugged me.

He knew I needed someone near me or I might freak out again.

I than fell asleep with Jake's arm around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IMPORTANT! For the older reader that has been reading my story from the start and added this book into their librbry, I inform you that there is a story change. She now has a secret that even she doesn't know herself.

So stick around and find out what it is.

Jake is so caring right guys? ideal guy >0<

(*´╰╯'๓){Thanks for reading❣❣。)