Chapter 2

Namjoon's POV:

"Guys, let's go over it one last time!" I said while gasping for air.

"But hyung, we already went over it 10 times!" Taehyung complained.

"Let's make it 11 times, then!" I replied.

"C'mon Tae Tae, I'll help you get up," Jimin said, holding his hands out.

Taehyung stood up, and Jungkook was already next to me. Jin drank water and joined us, and Yoongi stood up while Danger started to blast in the practice room.

               *After Rehearsals*

"I can't wait till we release Danger. I bet ARMY will be shocked!" Yoongi said.

"I hope so. I hope it works out well," I said, sinking my head into my hands as the bus drove us home, very late at night.

"Aigoo, hyung is always worried. Poor hyung!" Jimin said patting, more like slapping my back.

"I'm actually more excited to see the ARMYs that are coming tomorrow," Jungkook said.

"Me too! I'm curious about each and every one of them!" Taehyung said, his smile reaching his ears.

"Where did you say they were from, Jin?" Yoongi asked.

"We have ARMYs coming from North Carolina, Paris, India, Sweden, Lebanon, Japan, China, LA, Taiwan and Turkey!" Jin said without stopping for a second to remember any country.

Our members are so attached to the ARMYs, it's really sweet. I just know we will reach things that we never expected to reach before.

The bus arrived to a stop, and we got off after thanking the driver.

"Gomabseubnida, hyung!" Jungkook said while bowing.

We got in, and I then got a call from our manager. He said he wants to speak to me about the ARMYs who are coming tomorrow, so I grabbed a taxi and went directly to the BigHit studio.
I knocked on his door and he yelled.

"Get in, Namjoon."

I entered and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo, hyung," I said

"Annyeong, Namjoon," he replied. "So, about tomorrow; ARMYs will stay in a building next to the place we're renting for you guys, to stay in till they leave," he informed me.

"But why are we moving, hyung?" I asked.

"Well, this place has a pool, 7 rooms, a huge kitchen, a huge dining room, and a lot of other things your dorm doesn't have," he explained.

"7 rooms?" I asked.

"Oh yes, each room has 2 separate beds. Every one of you will be staying with one of the fans that will win," he said.

Wait, WHAT?! I have to share a room? But my privacy...

"Do we have to share a room, hyung?" I asked, implying that we shouldn't.

"Yes, we do. Tell the boys that if they complain, or don't sleep in the room, they'll have money removed from their income. This is not a joke, Namjoon. It will be fun for you guys but stressful for us, so please make sure problems don't happen," he said.

"Okay, sure. I understand." I nodded. "What will the ARMYs compete in, though?" I asked.

"Well, about that..."