Three -

No One's POV
    Medusa is the leader of the second group if you haven't noticed. She thirsts the sweet information and knowledge about every creature, she does not want to harm but to inform Yn about this Night Shadow that erupted from within him.

Medusa's Hideout
     "Lady- Medusa," Eruka panted. "Yn did it! He out the snake onto the Night Shadow!"
"I saw," she said glaring into her crystal ball. "Take a look."
      Medusa let Yn and Eruka take a peek at the location and speed of the Night Shadow. It was gradually speeding up, at times there were dramatic decreases in speed.
     "Unusual speed patterns?" Yn pointed out.
     "I am worried about what is going on," Medusa said.
      "What's happening?" Yn shouted at her.
      "I can only speculate," Medusa replied. "A person named Noah found out that there was a half breed at the DWMA. He planned to take you by force, for a prize," Medusa answered.
      "And you think that the Night Shadow is being attacked by him?" Yn asked.
      "And his group," Medusa added. "But we can't be for sure- go and follow it."
      An hour later Yn and Eruka found the Night Shadow in the center of a crater. It was battling a beast of epic portions. It was black, with white highlights. It had a cylinder nub that ended in spikes for a hand. The beast was smashing and breaking the ground to try and hit Night Shadow. Four men watched as the right progressed.
      Yn ran close to the men, but out of ranger. His fists clenched and he panted like a dog. "What are you doing?" Yn asked, one of the men was holding Clair against her will.
     "This is yours?" The one holding Clair asked.
     "I know you-" Yn breathed. "Justin Law! Put her down-"
     Yn shouted as loud as he could. The sound reaching to at least 102 db. His legs loosed as he sprinted off of the ground with his fists pulled back to his cheek.
     Justin moved out of the way leaving Clair in the range of impact. Yn saw this last minute and tried to stop but he couldn't. Clair was hit back several feet, she bled out through her nose.
    "Clair!" Yn shouted, attempting to run over to her.
    Yn was tripped by the most muscular man in the group. "Where do you think you're going?" The man asked.
    "Who are you?" Yn threw blind punches.
     "Noah," the time stopped.
   "Noah?" Yn repeated. "You're the one Medusa told us about!"
    "Us?" Another repeated. "There's more from where you came from?"
     "Eruka!" Yn yelled. "Help me!"
     An explosion rumbled the ground. From out of the dust and smoke Yn could see Eruka throwing down another tadpole bomb.
     "Grab Clair and run... We can come back for Night Shadow," Eruka suggested. Yn went to grab Clair but she was lost in the dust and smoke that filled the air at a dangerous rate. "No more waisting time!" Eruka pulled Yn through the smoke.
     When they were far enough away from the drama, Yn pulled his arm out of Eruka's grasp. "What were you thinking?" Yn asked.
     "We couldn't stay there any long. You were taking to long," Eruka said impatiently.
     Yn breathed hard, trying to calm the hell down. He filled his mind with thoughts about Blair to do so. "Let's just go back to Medusa," Yn said in a disappointed tone.