Four - Mizune

Let's just take a moment and look at that picture.... It's of the people's opinion about the sexiest Soul Eater character.

Mosquito - 2

Ragnarok - 8

RAGNAROK BEAT MOSQUIYO IN HOTNESS??? Let me guess, Excalibur has 10?

Anyways... Onto the story.

Kid POV
A series of bangs on my manor door awoke me in the middle of the night. Bang, boom... Clink, clang... Ding dong, dead dong...
I opened the door to see who is was. A witch? Mizunes?
"Death the Kid?" She said my name. "I know we aren't in each other's best interest but I have a special message for you and the DWMA."
"What is it?" I asked her in annoyance, but strangely interest in what that demon had to say.
"The wolf that spawned randomly inside of Death City, we know who caused it to spawn," Mizune said.
"Let me guess, you did?" I asked.
"Yn did," Mizune struck me with shock. "That's why he has been missing for the past day, he has joined Medusa's Army, we are in the middle of capturing his little pretty... That cat..."
"I can NOT have you to leave with place unharmed," I said. "You have valuable information."
"It's okay, I have backup," Mizune threatened.
"Backup?" I question in my head. Before I could say if the manor started crumbling. The only thing running across my mind was the whereabouts of Liz and Patty.
I hear one of the two sisters scream, I couldn't pin point with one it was or where it came from other then from the hallway near the bathroom.
I ran up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me. "Patty!" I yelled as I saw her the rubble.
"The walls went BOOM!" Patty yelled and she put her hands in the air.
"Where is Liz?" I asked.
"The wall monster took her," Patty said, she giggled.
"You mean to say that Liz is gone?" I started to panic.
      "Yep! HAHAHAHA!" Patty laughed whole rolling on the ground.
      "Which direction did she go in?" I asked Patty, not expecting an answer.
"Smoke," Patty replied.
I sighed. "C'mon, we need to go alert my father," I rushed to take her hand and run out out of the trembling building.
Was that witch Lying? Did she just want to get me off track? No, everything makes sense. My father knows everything about it, hopefully, I will make him tell me.
Mizune POV
       Time to get Blair, won't be easy. I busted a hole in Blair's apartment with Yn and walked in. "Blair!" I shouted in annoyance.
       She ran out of the bedroom and stood staring at me. "You! Where is Yn?" She immediately asked.
"Medusa has him," I said while a smirk,
"Take me there, now," she demanded.
"Well that was easy," I said.
Blair looked confused. "What?"
"Yn requested you be with him, so I was going to collect you and bring you to him," I told Blair.
"Oh," she said, letting her alert fade into calm.
"Get your ass over here so that I can actually bring you!" I yelled.
"Alright," she sighed. Blair followed me out through the rubble. The neighbors were knocking on the doors.
"Blair!" Yn yelled when we got there.
"Sweetie!" Blair jumped onto Yn. They kissed.
"Good job, Mizune," Medusa smirked. "Now lock 'em up."
"What!?" Yn yelled.
"You heard me," Medusa said
Whatever the boss says, Yn was starting to grow on me. It's a shame to see them locked away. Free helped me subdue Blair, Yn was no problem, he is as weak as a snowflake.
     We tossed them in different cells. Blair was heavily chained. We didn't chain Yn, like I said, he is as week as a snowflake now.