TEN

Boo Hoo... I am sick and bored so I made thing masterpiece for a finale. I have 6 hours of wring to complete.

Yn POV

It was nice to see her again, I couldn't take my eyes of the Night Shadow. We had to find a way to end him without ruining me. If he destroys himself, will I die? I thought up. It's worth a try.
"Blair-" I panted like a dog. "Distract him for me... until I say to stop."
Blair nodded in approval, she chased the Night Shadow to, through and up the walls. When Night Shadow came closest to me I jumped and landed on the back of the Night Shadow.
I pulled the hair's of the Night Shadow, he moved his claws up and back, scratching himself, tearing the bare flesh off of his own bones.
    The Night Shadow defeated himself, he lay on the ground, slowly disappearing as the blood pour from within.
"We did it!" Blair shouted with joy.
"Yeah!" I shouted. "And I am not dead!"
Clair sighed. "He was apart of you though. You will never get that side of you back, ever, it is dead."
Clair made a point. "It's okay. We are all safe and sound.," I pointed out.
      We hurried home, ignoring the tension in the air between me and Clair. Blair was as happy as ever.
     "Great job, Kids!" Lord Death yelled to us when we came back.
      "Never thought that one boy could kill a witch and a kishin," Stein pointed out.
        "I didn't do it alone," I spoke up. "I had help from Blair."
        We left the room. I brought Clair back home to our apartment, and updated her on everything she missed. She was disappointed to hear that we were married and she didn't come to the wedding.
      Now that most of our troubles were over we could have some rest until the next challenge arrises.