Seven - And Another Victory

Eruka POV
     Oh boy! Medusa is going to kill me for bringing those men here. I hope they kill her before she kills me... Is she able to read my thoughts too? I opened the door for Spirit and Stein to enter
"We are here," Spirit breathed. "Eruka Frog..." He whispered my name.
He said my name... What's going on??
"Show us the way, now," he demanded.
"Oh alright!" I hurried down a hallway and into Medusa's main room.
No One's POV
"Medusa," Stein softly said, pointing Spirit's blade towards Medusa's neck.
"I have been waiting for you," Medusa smirked. "I knew Eruka would find you two eventually..."
"You knew?" piped Eruka.
        Medusa nodded. "I wanted you here... For the grand finale."
        "Grand finale?"
        "What?"
        Stein adjusted his glasses and churned the screw. "Spirit... Get out of transformation..."
        "Alright?" Spirit obeyed.
        "You and Eruka go find Yn and Blair, I am staying to fight," Stein said sternly.
No One's POV
Spirit and Eruka traveled down empty hallways and broken down floors, soon they reached the dungeon where the found Yn crawling to find a way out.
Eruka opened Blair's 'cage', Spirit busted down Yn's door. Both were freed in an instant.
       "We have to go back to Medusa," Spirit said calmly to Eruka.
       "Nya, why?" Blair asked.
       "He is fighting Medusa alone," Spirit answered.
        "Is he insane?" Yn asked.
         Everyone relied with some form of 'yes'.
       Spirit and Eruka pulled Blair and Yn back through the twisted and old hallways. They heard crashes and saw flashes.
        Stein was losing to Medusa, he hand no weapon. "Stein!" Yn panicked. "Blair- distract Crona..."
        "Easy," Blair tossed her hair then puffed out her chest.
        "Guests," Medusa smirked. "Welcome to death."
         Vector arrows shot towards Yn at high speeds. Yn extended his hands and fingers, grabbing the arrows and tearing them out of Medusa.
      He used the remaining arrows as a runway. Yn ran into of an arrow and kneed Medusa in the chest. Vector plates shot Yn back into the tough walls, he landed next to Stein.
     Stein and Yn were both in the same condition, in too much pain to move. Medusa used this as a chance to strike. She laughed and sent arrows towards Stein.
     Yn put his own body in the way of the arrows. "No," Yn whispered. "You people won't take another person from me."
      It was as if the time in the world stopped for Blair, who witnessed the scene. Spirit held Crona down as Blair ran over to aid her honey.