Six

No One's POV
     The chains loosened around the Night Shadow, and the once painful chains released from the Night Shadow's body. With a loud clank and clatter the chain broke and hit the ground. Night Shadow had markings on his arms and legs, the chafed skin was bare and raw.
Mizune POV
      Eruka... Free... They too have had enough of Medusa. Time to do something about it. "Free! Eruka!" I silently yelled in the night air of Death City. "We don't have to do this."
      "Don't have to do this?" Eruka questioned. "Medusa ordered us... And if I don't I'll die."
      "You will die either way," I pointed to the DWMA. Medusa sent us on a mission into the DWMA to achieve knowledge that it's books contain about Night Shadow's.
       "Mizune is right, let's just go back," Free suggested.
        I whispered into Free's ear so that Eruka couldn't hear. If she did, Medusa would, too, hear. "We will get Blair and Yn then go and find the Night Shadow... Then kill all three!" I shouted the last part.
     Free nodded with approval. I pulled Eruka down a abandoned night street, then turned down an ally.
     "Where do you think your going?" A churning clicking was distant but close.
      Scenarios ran through my mind. "And who are you?" I asked.
      "Don't mind that. I heard what you said, that was a loud whisper," the man said.
     "Disgusting! Listening to other people's conversations!" I tried to play it off as something innocent and that he was the guilty one. "So what if we want to kill- kill- bugs."
      "You're a witch, aren't you?" the man said. "I can't have you here, and I can't believe you."
Stein POV
      I glanced down the ally at them. Spirit was standing on a wall, outside the view point of the witch. I turned my screw multiple times to signal for him to transform.
     "Oh, so you're a miester?" the witch said sarcastically.
     "Oh, and you're a witch?" I mimicked.
     "You're starting to annoy me," a muscular man said.
      "Free, Mizune and Eruka, did I get your names right?" I said, flashing Spirit's blade towards them.
      "And how the hell do you know?" Free asked.
       "I know Medusa, I am surprised you don't know me," I commented on their ill attention span.
      "Let's get this done with," Mizune yelled. In an instant she jumped off of a wall and excelled towards me. I blocked her magic attacks with the pole of Spirit. I spun him in the air and used Spirit as a boomerang to attempt a slice at Mizune while she was in the air, vulnerable. 
      Mizune came crashing down. "Who's next?" I asked. The muscular, Free, came into view.
      "You should be eased," Free cracked his fingers.
       With no haste I took my time to carefully slash the soft spot on his chest and torso. Two down, one more to go!
        "Please don't hurt me mister scary man!" Eruka shook.
       "I won't," I admitted. "Though it was funny to see you scream like that."
        "Y-you won't?" She questioned.
        "Not unless you take me to Medusa's lair," I said.
       "Follow me!" She yelled.
       Spirit came out of transformation. "What!" He stuck his hand out. "We should inform DWMA officials of our whereabouts."
      "We are DWMA officials..." I sighed.