Five - Manipulated Innocence

Eruka POV
"Lady Medusa, why did you lock them up? I thought we were helping them?" I asked.
"I would NEVER help DWMA unless I got something out of it," Medusa responded. "I merely wanted to get the top pair at DWMA in my clutches to weaken the army of DWMA! While they are in the dungeons I can focus on the Night Shadow and, Noah..." Medusa trailed off.
     "I understand," I said In confusion.
     I walked out of the room with a confused glance on my face (even though I said I understood what the hell Lady Medusa said.
Blair POV
     Where is Yn? I asked myself in the darkness that was my cell. Surely my baby has to be in the building somewhere... I swear if they hurt him- a door opened. "Who are you?" I yelled.
     "Calm down cat," a familiar voice said.
     "Cat? Is that the proper thing to call me?" As the voice gave itself an appearance I aw Free, the werewolf. "What's going on? You should know, you're a werewolf...." I trailed off.
    "I don't know, you are right- I should know," Free sighed. "I am just here to check up on you, Medusa wants us doing it every hour."
    "A bit much," I added.
   "Tell me about it..."
   Free walked out of the room and I was left alone in the cold darkness by myself. When will they feed me?

No One's POV
-Night Shadow -
    The night shadow thralled and trashed in chains. Him and Yn were in two very similar situations, both taken, both in chains, one by Medusa, and the other by Noah's Group.
    "Listen up little twat!" Giriko yelled. "We aren't afraid to kill that little girl you were holding when we hunted you, she is in another dungeon, hanging from a wall..."
    The Night Shadow growled in protest. No words uttered out of his long snout.
    "Of course we could just - torture her. Would you enjoy that little buddy?" Justin law asks.
    "We won't enjoy if she doesn't die. Who the hell cares about what that son of a bitch feels?" Giriko rhetorically asked, pointing at the Night Shadow.
     When the pair left the room the Night Shafow thrashed and thralled once more, loosening the chains with and without the pair looking him in the face.