Chapter one

It looked like just another boring ordinary school day for Jimin, until the teacher announced that there will be a new student in their class.

"So class, there will be a new student here from now on. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Mrs. Peters said and kindly smiled at the strange boy next to her.

"Okay, I'm Yoongi and I'm a transfer student from Seoul. My parents got a job offer here." He said with boredom in his voice. He looked very different. Wearing all black with a slightly oversized black sweater, giving him sweater paws.

"You can sit there where the empty seat is." Mrs. Peters said and pointed at the seat one row before the last one next to the window. Jimin sat at the other side of the room, last row.

-
"Alright, class dismissed." Yoongi got up as soon as she said that and walked out of the classroom. Jimin sighed, he has to talk to him today if he wants to be friends with him. Besides, he has no one else to go to. He doesn't mind being alone all the time but he was really curious about this kid. So he decided to do the one thing that makes him even more weird, chase him.

Jimin ran out the room and saw him rushing away, is he late for something? "Yoongi-ah! Wait up!" He tried and ran past the other students. He ran down the stairs but lost the mysterious boy in the crowd. Jimin decided to try again tomorrow, but first, he had to pee.

He walked into the bathroom that was always clear, no people, no worries. As he was doing his thing he heard strange noises from one of the bathroom stalls.  Noises like moans. "Could it be?"

After he was done he walked up to the stall and placed his ear on the door. "Hm, strange. I thought I heard something." He thought in his head. Before he could realize what happened the door hit his face and he was now laying on the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi's annoyed voice asked. Jimin's eyes widened. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. But you weren't like, touching yours-"

"mind your damn business!" The boy suddenly snapped at him and washed his hands.

Jimin felt bad, but hurt as the boy just snapped at him. No one ever does. "Listen, this sounds weird but I'm in your class and maybe we could, y'know... Be friends? Or I could just show you around the scho-"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom. Leaving Jimin alone and confused.