Chapter nine

[A/N] firstly I will apologize for not updating for a month or so. Secondly, enjoy :)

After half an hour Yoongi was still awake. His thoughts kept him up. He looked at the sleeping boy next to him and licked his lips, Jimin looked so cute asleep.

Before Yoongi knew it he fell asleep too.

-
"Good morning Hyung." Jimin said soft and held Yoongi's chest more. The boy smiled back at him, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Jimin nodded, "Mhm. Thank you for letting me hold you."

"No problem, I thought it was cut- I mean... nice." Yoongi said and wanted to slap himself. Jimin just chuckled and nodded, "It was cute."

They got up after ten minutes and got ready. They walked downstairs and got greeted by Jimin's mum.

"I made breakfast." She happily cheered. The boys thanked her and sat down at the kitchen table, eating the freshly made pancakes.

When they were done they decided to go outside to a park that was close by.

"Hey, Hyung.." Jimin said soft. Yoongi hummed in response. Jimin hesitantly let out, "Why were you ma-masturbating yesterday? You told me you were going to tell me.."

Yoongi sighed and looked at the younger boy, "Fine, but don't laugh at me or think I'm weird."

Jimin nodded and was dragged on a bench.

"Okay, it's kinda a problem for me. I have issues, of being left.. I know it sounds stupid, but I just get this urge when I'm feeling lonely, and that's unfortunately a lot." Yoongi said quietly and looked down at his hands.

Jimin looked at him, "Don't your parents give you attention?" The older boy shook his head. "No, they just ignore me completely."

After a few minutes of silence Yoongi got up, "I'm sorry, it's so awkward now. I'll leave now I guess.." he stood up and was about to walk away when Jimin hugged him from behind. Yoongi gasped, "What are you doing?!"

Jimin let go of him and bowed, "Im so sorry for you." The older boy sighed, "You don't have to apologize, it's my problem."

"Maybe you can sleep at my house when you can't take it?" The younger suggested. He shook his head, "No. I'll go now. See you at school I guess..."

Yoongi quickly walked away, feeling Jimin's gaze burning in his back.

-
It was a few weeks later, Nothing special really happened. Until that one unexpected day...

Yoongi just got out of his bed and changed. He walked downstairs and grabbed some cereal.

Then the bell rang...

He lazily got to the door with the cereal in his hands. "This is the police. Are you Min Yoongi?" The boy nodded confused, "Yeah, that's me. Why?"

"Can we get inside? We have to tell you something." He nodded, "Uh, sure?" It sounded more like a question.

They got inside and sat down on the couch. "Min Yoongi, I'm so sorry to tell you this but..."