Chapter five

[A/N] thank you for reading my book. Please don't be a ghost reader so I know that you guys like it. Enjoy :)

"Which one of you is in trouble?" The principal asked, bored out of his mind. Yoongi sighed, "I guess both of us. He blew up the classroom and I punched the teacher unconscious." He looked at the shocked man and gave him a smug smile.

"Uhm, alright. You first, Park Jimin." Jimin nodded and got up, walking to the small room with the man. How did he know his name? Yoongi thought, but shrugging it immediately off.

-
"Jimin, I'm gonna suspend you for a day, because I know you parents and I'm too scared to suspend you more. I need this job." The principal laughed awkwardly as Jimin just nodded.

Jimin wasn't that scared about his parents knowing what happened, because they'll understand it wasn't on purpose. They think their boy is so innocent and pure.

He awkwardly shifted in his chair as he looked at the man. "You'll have the day off tomorrow, but you'll have to catch up the hours later. Understood?" The boy gulped and nodded again, wiping his sweaty hands on his black jeans.

"Ok kid, you can go now. Bring in the other one, I forgot his name." The man didn't really care at all, even though Yoongi punched a teacher.

Jimin stood up and walked out of the room, mumbling the boy's name.

"Hey, how'd it go?" The boy who was laying on the couch asked him. Jimin just nodded and gestured at the door, saying that he needs to go in now.

Yoongi got up and cracked his knuckles, "Wait for me, will ya?" The younger boy let out a little "okay" and sat back on the couch again. He watched him as he walked in the room and sighed, rubbing his eyes and chewing on the insides of his cheek.

-
"So..." The man started, not knowing the name of the boy in front of him. Yoongi sighed and said his name, his voice had no emotion in them.

"Yeah, Yoongi. As you said before, you punched a science teacher. I didn't believe it but then I got a call. Because you're a transfer student and we don't really know much about you except your education, you're suspended for a week. Plus I have to call up your parents and inform them about the incident."

Yoongi nervously bit his bottom lip. "I can tell them. You don't have to call." He tried, but the man just laughed. "We have no choice."

The boy groaned and stood up, punching on the table in front of him. "FINE!" He yelled and ran out of the room.

"Are yo-" Jimin got cut off by the boy dragging him out of the principals office. The boy was shocked and confused, he seemed so chill, what happened in there?

Jimin tried to escape from the older boy's grip on his wrist but it had no use.

Yoongi finally let go after he dragged Jimin out of the school building. "What are you doing?" He asked confused, looking at the terrified boy. "Shoot, are you ok?" Jimin asked as he put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

And once again Yoongi grabbed his wrist and dragged him down the street. "Aish! Let me go! S-stop!" Jimin pleaded.

After a couple minutes of hearing Jimin moan out in pain and Yoongi's heavy breathing, he stopped walking and released the boy's wrist free.

Yoongi tried to talk but he couldn't, he couldn't find the right words. "I'm so fucked." He managed to spit out. "Listen, I need your phone number. If I don't call you then I don't need a favor, but if I do, please pick up."

Jimin nodded, even though he was confused. "Uh, sure." Yoongi got out his phone and handed it to Jimin, who happily typed his phone number in it.

He handed the phone back and received a quiet "thanks" from Yoongi.

As the boy was about to walk away he stopped and turned around. "I might see you again today. And if not so, meet me here tomorrow at eleven." Jimin nodded, opening his mouth but closing it again, not knowing what to say.

Yoongi gave him a small plastered on smile and walked away. Leaving Jimin alone again.