Chapter seven

Jimin was laying on the couch watching some random tv program when his phone started to ring. He looked at the phone and saw that it was an unknown number. "Hm, maybe it's Yoongi. But what does he want?"

He answered the phone.

"Hello?" He awkwardly said after putting it by his ear. "Jimin, it's Yoongi. Come to the park." The boy bit his lip, nodding, but then realizing that he can't see him. "Okay, I'll be there in probably ten minutes."

Jimin already started to look for his shoes as he waited for the boy to answer him. All that Yoongi let out was a little "mhm." Before he hung up.

Jimin spotted his shoes under the coffee table and quickly put them on. He made his way to the kitchen to leave his parents a little note behind.

I'm going to chill with my friends
- jimin.

He left the note on the refrigerator and rushed out of the house. Making his way to the park.

-
Yoongi was staring at the sky as he saw in the corner of his eye the shorter boy walking towards him. He looked at him and gave him a warm smile.

Jimin greeted the boy and leaned against a big rock behind him.

"So, why did you call me?" The younger boy popped. Yoongi bit his lip. "Can I stay at your house for the night? I just got into this fight with my parents because of what happened today and I wanna give them some space."

The boy rocked a little on his heels, thinking it through. "Uhm, okay Hyung." He was a little proud that he said that to him, but regretting it as he saw the look on the boy's face.

"Hyung? Am I your Hyung?" Yoongi laughed but immediately stopped after seeing the sad expression on Jimin's face.

"I'm sorry." The younger boy mumbled, staring at the ground as he was afraid of looking him into his eyes.

"No, it's ok. Thank you for letting me stay at your place." Yoongi said serious.

-
"So, this is it!" Jimin waved with his hands in the air as he stood in front of the big house.

"Come in, come in!" Yoongi looked at the boy and nodded, following him into the giant house.

"Jimin, is that you?" A feminine voice asked. Jimin closed the front door and said; "Yeah. Ow and mum, can a friend stay here tonight? It's Friday."

After a second of awkward eye contact to each other, the woman spoke again. "Okay, sure."

Yoongi was so relieved.

"We'll be upstairs." Jimin said before pointing to the stairs, wanting the boy to go there. Yoongi understood him and walked upstairs, stopping when he reached the second floor.

Jimin was right behind him and walked to his room, having the boy follow him inside.

Yoongi sat down at the big bed and sighed, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.

After a couple minutes Yoongi realized something. "Uh, Jimin-ah? I haven't been able to take a shower yet today. So, can I take shower here?"

The boy nodded as he was staring at the wall. "Sure. It's there." He pointed at a door that was on the same wall as the door to the hallway. Did he have his own bathroom?

"Is that your own bathroom?" Yoongi asked curious after opening the door, peeking his head inside a bit. "Mhm." He nodded and went inside, eyeing the spotless room.

"Do you need a towel?" Jimin asked and already looked in his walk-in closet. "Ye, thanks." the boy answered and took his shirt off, throwing it on the floor.