Chapter thirteen

[A/N] THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K. IM SPEECHLESS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU ^.^ (sorry for small update)

"Yes Yoongi? Do you want me to go faster?" Jimin said innocently, which made him even more hard.

"You don't h-have to do this, if you don't want to." He bit his lip hard but the boy shook his head. "I want to."

"Okay." Yoongi gulped, "F-faster." Jimin did as told and rubbed the boy's crotch faster.

After a moment Jimin unzipped Yoongi's jeans and pulled out his member who stood up proudly. Jimin licked the tip, making the older groan out in frustration. "P-please.."

Jimin licked the slit before taking all of him in his mouth. The older looked down at him and put a hand through his hair, "I guess you're not s-so innocent as I thought."

Jimin smirked and started bobbing his head up and down, the moans of the older were like music to his ears.

-
After Jimin had pleased the boy he wiped his mouth and sat back on his spot. "Don't tell anyone, please."

Yoongi laughed and pulled his jeans back up. "You're good." He teased, making the younger blush. "B-But please don't tell anyone. Ok?" He was scared and felt like he made the wrong decision.

The elder looked down at him and frowned. "Hey.." He put his hand on the other male's shoulder, "Of course not, I would never. Don't worry." Jimin looked up at him and nodded slowly, "Thank you."