Chapter eleven

Jimin quickly grabbed his wrist, "N-no. I have another idea. Give me your bag." Yoongi looked at him, "Listen, I really don't want you to get in trouble because of me. I'll be fine!"

The younger boy shook his head, "Just trust me. You can stay in my room. Only the maid goes there but I know her, I grew up with her. I'll explain it to her and I'm sure she will understand."

'They had a maid too?' Yoongi thought. He really wanted to stay... he sighed, "Fine, but if your parents do notice I'm gone in a second. Hm?" The boy nodded, "Okay."

He gave him his bag. "Go around the back and try to sneak into my room. I'll leave my window open." Yoongi chuckled, "Talk about cliche."

Jimin disappeared in the house and Yoongi did as told. He kept his head low at every window he passed. When he was at the back he saw a window open next to a big tree.

He groaned, "Does this kid seriously think I have the flexibility for this?" He mumbled. Jimin's head popped out of the window and gestured for him to come. "Well, here goes nothing."

Yoongi climbed through the window and into his room. "Hi." the younger boy laughed. Yoongi just sighed and laid down on the bed, "I'm never doing that ever again."

"I'm sorry." He sat down next to him and looked at him. The older boy looked up at Jimin and licked his lips. He leaned on his arms for support.

Jimin got flustered and shyly looked away.

"You know, you look cute when you're shy." Yoongi said and saw that the younger boy started blushing.

"T-Thanks." Jimin stuttered and looked at him, his face was surprisingly close to the boy.

Yoongi put his hand on Jimins neck and pulled him gently closer to him. Soon their lips touched and Jimins eyes widened, 'What was happening?!'

He kissed back, feeling Yoongi smile in the kiss. Jimins heart was beating out of his chest as he pushed Yoongi down on the bed.

The boy looked up at him and bit his lip, "I always wanted to know how your li-" he was cut off by Jimin kissing him again.

Yoongi had no idea what he was doing and was surprised Jimin hadn't slapped him yet. Did Jimin like him?

He pushed him off him, "I can't." Jimin was blushing like an idiot, "S-sorry." 'He couldn't? He started kissing me first!'

Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eyes, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Jimin frowned, "It's ok, I thought.. never mind."

Jimins heart was about to rip in two, he couldn't decide if he was happy that Yoongi kissed him or sad that he probably only did it because he was lonely.