Chapter six

Yoongi sighed and entered a small house. Before he closed the front door he could already hear his dad in the living room. He quickly without a sound ran upstairs to his small room.

He hated his room but it was the room he spent the most time in. The room was small and almost empty, he only had an old bed and a closet for the few clothes he owned.

It sucked that his room didn't have a lock, things would be so much easier. And especially for his problem.

After about ten minutes of staring at the ceiling, he decided to take a shower. He walked over to the small bathroom and groaned, it looked like a mess. Towels everywhere, everything was still wet, hair sticking to the walls.

Yoongi almost gagged when he walked in. So he decided to just put a shit ton of cologne on.

-
It was about 5:30 when Yoongi got hungry, and as he normally does he went downstairs to make some food.

As he walked into the kitchen he saw his parents eating some pasta, but immediately stopping after noticing the boy.

"So, kid. We got a call from school." His dad began, cracking his knuckles. Yoongi looked at him in shock, the last time he talked to him was a month ago when he had to tell him that they had to move.

"And they said that you punched a teacher. I personally think that you don't have the balls to do it, because you're so weak and pathetic. But I gotta be the good parent now so I have to punish you."

Yoongi gulped as the tall and masculine man stood up. He slowly walked backwards as the man walked towards him.

"I.. I..-" the man laughed, "Are you scared, little boy?" Yoongi was indeed scared, but he couldn't show weakness to his 'father'.

In a swift movement the man grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the hall, pushing him to the wall. Yoongi bit his lip as he tried not to look in pain so much.

"Listen boy!" The man put his hands on the boy's neck, making him squirm in his grip. "You are gonna go to that school and fucking finish it, no bullshit!" The man spat, his face getting closer as his hands tightened around the pale boy's neck.

"Then, when you have your diploma you move out immediately. You don't talk to us anymore! You don't talk about us! You just forget who we are! Ok?!"

Yoongi let out a small "okay" as he breathed heavily. "Huh?!" The man groaned, squeezing his neck even more. "YES!" The boy screamed out.

He dropped to the ground when the man let him go, kicking him once more before leaving him alone. Yoongi tried to catch his breath as he placed his hand on his neck.

After he was fine again he got up, grabbed his jacket and walked out of the house.

"This might be the right time to call him." He sighed as he got his phone out, searching through his contacts.

Calling Jimin