Chapter four

It was the next day, Yoongi was walking to school. His mind wandered to what happened yesterday. He felt good that he said that he's sorry, but he's still scared that they'll get too close. He never really had any friends.

He walked into the building and took his jacket off, walking to the bathroom to take care of something.

-
Jimin walked into the classroom with a big smile on his face and sat down at his table. "Hm, Yoongi isn't here yet." He said to himself. Jimin just decided to read a book until the class finally started, which always took so long. This class is wild.

After the class finally started Yoongi walked in. "Sorry, I forget something, had to go back home." The teacher nodded and he sat down.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was staring at him and gave him a kind smile. Jimin smiled back and looked away.

Mrs. Peters cleared her throat, catching the attention of everyone. "Class, It's time to change seats again. Yes, it's a little early for this but my boss said this last minute so yeah. I'll choose the seats since I don't trust you to do it. Don't worry I won't put you next to someone you don't like, and if I do you can always tell me after class."

Everyone cheered except Yoongi, at his old school everyone just sat at one place for the rest of the year. Even if you didn't like the person. So he didn't know how to react.

-
"And lastly Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin you stay where you are and Yoongi you sit next to him." Jimin's head shot up and he looked at the boy. The boy got up and walked to Jimin, "Hi." He smiled a little and sat down. Jimin smiled back, "Annyeong. So I guess we're neighbors now." The older boy nodded, "Yeah, funny."

It was 1:48 and they had science. Jimin was playing with some potions while Yoongi was reading the instructions, "No Jimin don't put that in there!" He yelled as he saw the boy put some blue liquid in a red one. The teacher saw it and yelled; "Everyone out! Now!" Everyone did as told and rushed outside. Jimin felt so bad, he didn't think something would happen. After a minute or so, they heard a loud bang and some girls screamed.

The teacher was furious! "Park Jimin! Go to the principal! You stupid worthless prick!" Jimin was speechless, how could he say that to a student? He nodded and ran away. Yoongi looked at the boy and squeezed his fists, not ignoring that Jimin got insulted. He turned around to face the teacher who was still clearly pissed. "Listen up you piece of shit, don't fucking call him that! Do you hear me?! He's crying because of you!" Yoongi spat out, trying not to get too angry. The teacher looked at him disrespected, "What did you say? Boy you don't wanna mess with me!" He walked closer to him, only for Yoongi to laugh. "You don't scare me." Without thinking the teacher punched him square on his nose. Yoongi looked at him, he wanted his smug smirk off his face, no matter what. "What, you scared, little boy?" The blood boiled in the boy, "Fuck you!" He yelled and punched the old man on his chin, making him pass out. Yoongi laughed devilish, "That's what I fucking thought, bitch."

Suddenly a teacher ran towards the passed out man, "What happened? Who did this?" She asked mad. Everyone pointed at Yoongi, who was still laughing. "Young man, you better get your ass to the principal right now before I drag you there." She said. He put his hands up in defense and walked away, a smirk forming on his lips.

As Yoongi walked into the principals office he saw Jimin sitting on a couch, crying. Yes, they have a couch. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked soft as he sat down next to the boy, putting his arm on his back and rubbing it a bit. Jimin nodded and wiped his tears away. "I'm just not use- what happened to you?!" Jimin gasped, pointing to Yoongi's nose. He wiped his nose, "Shit, I didn't know I was bleeding. Hold on, I'll get some toilet paper and clean my nose." The younger boy nodded and looked at him as he walked away.

When he came back he had toilet paper in his nose and also in his hands. Jimin chuckled, "You look so stupid." Yoongi smiled and said a small "thanks." He handed Jimin some toilet paper and sat down next to him again.

"Why is your nose bleeding?" Jimin asked after a small silence. "The fucker punched me so I punched him back and now he's laying on the floor unconscious." The boy answered as if it was the most normal thing ever. "What the fluff?!" Jimin said shocked, making Yoongi chuckle. "You're adorable." He said, making Jimin blush. They heard someone clear their throat and they looked up. The principal.