Chaper two: Pathetic.

It was a blizzard outside. The wind was howling. Not a soul dared to go outside.

It was the perfect time to just take things easy. Lay back and get comfortable. With just enough warmth to keep me calm. But of course Papyrus had to ruin that for me.

" Sans?! Open your door! Now!" Papyrus demanded on the other side of the wall.

I opened one eyesocket, and ignored him. I wanted to be left alone in my cozy blankets, and let the world pass me by....

" SANS!!! Don't make me barge in there!!"

" Damn it." I mumbled under my breath, As I got up.

The floor was freezing. I was still half asleep, I didn't have any choice... unless I wanted my door kicked down.
I got to my door and unlocked it. Papyrus was standing there and as expected he was annoyed.

" what's up?" I asked masking my anger. I couldn't talk back to him that much, if I did I'd have my skull cracked in half...heh.

" Why aren't you outside? You're supposed to be on watch!?" he spat at me.

" w-well you see, boss... I .... "

" Do something for once! I can't even believe you! You do nothing ALL day! "

" Hey!" I blurted out. " Do you really expect me to go out in a storm like that and keep watch for NO-ONE. Ha! like a humans ever gunna come to your bossy little ass!"

Now that I look back to it.... I made a big mistake....

" What did you just say?" he asked threateningly. The tone was low and dangerous.

He inched closer to my face, I could hear his slow breaths.

< Sans is one edgy bitch ewe >