Chapter Eight: Help?

Closing my eyes. Listen. Feel. Think.

Whats next. What is going to happen next?

.....No...

This was the end. Nothing can stop this.

I'm done for.

---------------------------------------------

It's better this way.... me ...gone

Papyrus would be happy.
No more nagging.
No more insults.
Nothing.
Maybe I could be free?

I could feel the vines strangling me. In my eyes sockets, my legs, my arms. The pain was unbearable. But I couldn't  speak, and even though I didn't have any "real" lungs, I still needed to breath.

Gasping for non-existent air. I couldn't see a thing.

Did someone plan this? My death?
Were they targeting me from the start, and got the right time to strike me when I was alone?

That's a possibility. I can be an asshole sometimes.

Man...the monster who did do this, if they were caught. Boy would Papyr-

It stopped..........

The vines stopped. I could no longer feel them. They left....just like that...

Opening my eyes I peeked around. I'm still in Waterfall. The storm calmed down a little, but it was snowing softly as it reached the ground.

I was so tired. Not to mention starving. I felt drained. Thinking about all that happened. It finally hit me. Someone was carrying me. There long strides, as I was being held across their shoulder. Looking down I could see there legs.

Silver shiny armour clanging with each step.

Why am I being carried??!!

I stretched to see who this monster was.

Undyne.

" I see you're finally awake shithead." She grunted. She had a bit of mockery in her voice.

" ....Why are you carrying me?"I questioned.

" Well...I was going to Papyrus to check on his daily reports, and saw you. I laughed my ass off! You were laying in the snow crying and squirming around like a dying worm. With your hands on your neck, looked like you were trying to kill yourself" She continued to laugh hysterically after that.

" That's not what happened!" I threateningly corrected. " I was dying, didn't you see!? There were these black things like vines on me and-"

" Quit making lies Sans" Now she was getting annoyed. " Trying to fool me with your stupid little stories. It's not even a funny joke."

" No- "

" I said stop"

I know that it was worthless to argue. She wouldn't believe me no matter what.

" Then why are you carrying me?"

" Well you see after having your 'panic attack' you went unconscious." She went silent

Was I really unconscious? was this all in my head? This is fucked up. I know it was real, I felt everything.

" Where are we going?"

"..........." Silence.

" I said where are we going?! Answer me!!" I was shouting at her.

This was dangerous. Undyne was never as nice as this. She must be planning something.

I need to leave.