Chapter Twelve: Games

" You know Alphys.... I have faith in you~. " I whispered to her, while she was struggling with my upper body strength.

" A-are you trying to kill me?!" she yelled looking dreadfully afraid.

" Do you have faith in me as well?" I continued to put more force against hand.

" Get the fuck off of me!" she shouted mustering up anger. Yet not enough to get the strength to push me off.

" okay." I obeyed with a smirk, then opened my hands; dropping the needle. Letting gravity take it freely.

" I'm disappointed that you don't trust me more...." I said giggling quietly .

" You know I don't like your games Sans." She squinted with her oval glasses complementing her green eyes.

" Come on! ease up a little!" I cheered giving a pat on her shoulder.

" Whatever.... just let me finish helping you."

" K." I slumped over a little, as an awkward 30 mins passed by. It gave me  some time to think to myself.

That was.... strange what I saw on the t.v. Papyrus would always be home waiting for Undyne to come and state his reports at a certain time. As should any good guardsman would expect. He would lash my ass if we were ever late coming home from our watch post.

So for him to not even answer the door? without me even holding him up, that's not like him.

I winched with a squeak as Alphys began patting my head with rubbing alcohol. She was laughing at my little outburst.

" Hey!! don't be laughing!!" I uttered. damn it! don't be a wimp in front of her!

" Yeah yeah..... But hey, I thought you said to 'ease up a little' " she snickered.

" ......hmmm" Beaten by my own words.
Although hearing a genuine laugh made me feel better. I guess instead of wanting her to trust me more, it was opposite; she made me trust her more.

Only to end it a minute after.

"Um..Alphys...." I waited for her the answer; questioning what her response could be, Good or Bad in my head.

" What Sans?" She spoke seriously.

" How's Papyrus?"

She looked up at me, contemplating why I would really wonder about the person who practically abuses me.

" Well....." she paused.

( I v I ) Hope you enjoyed this Chapter guys!