Chapter three: Mistakes.

Now, when I let the anger boil up inside me.... well let's just say I'm not the smartest at that point....

-------------------------------

" How dare you speak to me like that? " Papyrus growled.

"..........."

I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, so I kept my mouth shut. Not even trying to make eye contact.

" Do you really think I'm going to stand here and take your shit Sans? huh? "

His voice raised, as if trying to challenge me to talk back.

"......" again there was the weight of quietness around me. It's not like I didn't want to punch this idiot in the face right about now... but I knew he could do a lot worse to me if I did.

I felt weak....

why couldn't we just be like normal brothers?

why does it always have to be like this between us?

I often kept asking myself this. Wondering if Papyrus felt the same way? But when ever I did ponder about these kind of things, I always felt a weight on my chest...

I finally looked up to him, he thrusted toward me fists clenched. He grabbed the front of my sweater.

" you....are...so....pathetic " he told me.

I sudden shot of pain rippled through me. What was going on?? Then not soon after a heard a crack...
I stopped zoning out to realize that he...he hurt me...

" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I yelled in pain. W-what happened??? My left eye felt like it was burning. I collapsed to the floor, holding my breath. T...There was blood.... everywhere....

"P-papyrus..." I whispered in pain.....with tears streaming down. He must of enjoyed my suffering, he chuckled delightfully amused.

( sorry I took so long to post! stay tuned for more chapters,and don't worry I'll be making more soon enough ....Enjoy!)