Chapeter Nine: Arguments

" Let me go!!" I grunted while trying to pry her hands loose. Damn she was strong.

Her response was a creepy little smirk. Okay she was definitely up to something. And I wasn't going to wait and see. I teleported a couple feet away from her.

" Ha! Now see who's trapped now? " I spat at the fish monster.

" Wha-? How did you? " The anger of losing me made her summon a spear in her hand.

" Nice try Sans, but you're not as smart as you think!" She threatened as she pointed the dagger at my direction.

What the hell does this chick want from me? I haven't done anything to her!?

" I don't understand why you want me Undyne? " Then she stared at me like I was the crazy one.

" Why are you out here Sans?" Shes spoke softly avoiding my question.

" Why does it even matter to you? You hate me?!"

" Rumors have been going around...." She lowered her weapon to her side.

" Rumors of what?" I questioned her slightly curious.

" Of you. And Papyrus. "

" Who cares? Some stupid kid probably made up a shitty story." I responded coldly, putting my hands in my pocket.

" Fine. If you're not going to listen I won't waste my breath. Go kill yourself." She uttered coldly. Her spear disappeared into thin air.

She then turned and simply walked away. After a couple minutes the clinking of her armour got quieter, then to complete silence. Now I was alone. Again.

I started to think about my position. I kinda wanted to know what Undyne was gunna say....but....Whatever. Also what about Papyrus? Does he even miss me?

" Should I find out?"I muttered to myself.

But I was more worried about what happened with those black vines. How come Undyne didn't see them? Maybe it was just in my head...

I have so my questions. But one thing was certain, I was starving. I decided on that.

Walking around Waterfall is kinda tricky but it's the monsters that are even more dangerous. I hoped that I wouldn't find any, but then again it was freezing, who in their right minds would really go out here?

As I peered around though, the storm looked like it was finished its job. Only a couple soft snow flakes danced in the air. The ground was covered in the crunchy white.

I settled on traveling to Hotland. There I could get warm, try to heal myself, and find something to eat and drink.

I'll pay a friend a little visit.