Chapter Eleven: Fun

Collecting her composure, she asked again.

" Really...What is it?"

" I could use your help." My breath wavered a little.

" I noticed. " she replied. Coming closer she checked my H.P.

0.3/1.

She sighed. " What did you do?"

"None of your business. Just help me and I'll leave." I said bitterly, I didn't mean to come out so rudely. Alphys was one of a few people I trusted. But I didn't come here to chit-chat .

"Please..." I added trying to win her over.

I never thought I'd do this; pleading to someone for help. Although I had no other options.

" Sans you have a crack in your fucking skull, I think I at least deserve a little explanation." she finally said.

" .....I'm hurt because..." I hesitated looking away. "I got in a fight, no big deal"

Alphys smirked. " No big deal..huh?"

" Quit it. " I get it now....She knew. She planned what was going happen as soon as I got hurt, she must've watched me with her damn cameras. She was mocking me for it. To come right to her and beg. 

She accepted my respond and was satisfied with my anger. Her lab coat trailed behind her as she went to got grab her medical kit. In the meantime I pulled up an old spiny chair to sit in.

After a couple minutes Alphys came back with a brief case and opened it. Inside was everything from syringes, bandages, creams, band aids, cotton balls, and a bunch of other medical tools neatly placed side by side.

I admire how helpful she can be at times...although she lets her guard down easily.

She picked up the syringe and playfully said, " Hey Sans how about we test this lil medicine I made?" She smiled at me.

I smiled back, then lunged toward her and grabbed the needle out of her grasp in one swift motion. She gasped surprised at my actions.

I held the needle on the right side of her scaly neck, yet not injecting it into her throat. She quickly tried to defend herself by gripping my wrist. We both started to shake with the tension between us. In a matter of seconds we were in a frozen dance of death.

I still had that pleased grin on my face.

While Alphys had a horrific expression on hers.

( • v • ) - what fun!