Chapeter four: Pain.

My vision was going blurry. Everything seemed to be moving faster. My breaths sped up as if a pile of bricks were stacked on my chest. Blood was pouring like rain everywhere between my fingertips,  onto the floor along with my red sweater. I was in a tight ball laying downward in pain.

I finally looked up to understand what was really going on.

Papyrus was just standing there, arms crossed. His pleased smile made my heart drop. He.... was enjoying this? On closer look he had a sharp bloody bone in one of his skinny hands. Blood ran down to his clothes.

" tsk .....see? you couldn't even block a simple attack. You'd have better luck feeding the hounds as bate!!" He spat at me with disgust in his voice.  Then proceeded to walk away as if he had better things to deal with, leaving a faint chuckle behind.

I teleported away. I didn't need him looking at me with those eyes, plus I was crying.... that's a great way to get pity...and that was just what Papyrus saw in me..... pity.

I ended up in Waterfall. That place is the only thing that calmed me down, the whole atmosphere of it all. It took my breath away. And it helped that a lot of people never really go there too. There to busy hiding in there houses, trying to not starve to death. Papyrus kinda sustained me as for shelter, food, drinks. But that's only because he's part of the royal guard.... I must admit, it has its perks.

I quickly walked to a nearby river, and washed the blood off my hands. I didn't want anyone to see, it just makes you look weaker. And down here a lot of monsters look up to people who are strong and feared. Me on the other hand, being caught like this? No can do.

My vision was messed up on the left side, but with my other eye I could kinda see what I was doing. ......then I noticed.....my skull kept bleeding. Great. Just great. But what could I really do about this? it's not like I had a first aid kit conveniently on me. And I certainly couldn't go back to get some, or to buy some either. I could get caught by passing monsters.

Although I don't have a lot of time....

I was dying....

( one edgy bitch to one dying bitch real quick)