Chapter 2:Midnight

11:00, getting ready, but how am i going to get out of the house without my mom and dad knowing??????Because if they know where im going i will be in BIG trouble and i want to beable to go where i want to!!!And if you know what im talking about then you know what its like to be stuck in your room 24/7....

      Mom, kally just asked me to go... watch a movie with her,Can i go please?!?!?!?!

             sure honey just call me when you come back.

 Ill be back 2mar im spending the night mabey ill text you when we get out and if im staying!!!!!!!!

ok love you bye bye.....

bye... I thought that really wouldnt work, i might have been wrong then!!! i soon as                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I walk out then the moment that just spoiled it!!! dad pulls in the drive way, i knew I was dead because i could NEVER get a lie past my dad. He ALWAYS figures it how somehow , i could never firgure it out though.

                  Hey dad im going to a friends house tonight , please oh please can i go. Were also watchin a movie tonight too and you know how she is like my favorite friend in the WORLD.

        Fine, but you better be good or I will take your car,phone,t.v, and anything else i have to.....

  Ok, you know i will because i always do daddy.....

 love you pumpkin bye

bye..............see hat im talking about i can never be trusted. My parents always and i mean ALWAYS have to be right on my bumper for example if i call them and they dont awnser its NO big deal, but if they call me and i don't awnser its like world war III......

    11:55,hello, hello... it echoed across the old street.......

           hello are you the young girl that was on the street that i got a hold of???

  yes, what do you want with me?????

 i need you to do a favor for me........ its to get a young good lookin girl to fall in love with me

         i wondered who he could be talkin about because EVERYONE was talkin about how cute he was or how that they will be the gf to the guy in the hat.... thats what everyone called him, but not me...... i called him other bad boy

       who is it first????

              It's a secret....... cause it could be you ... maybe....

 that was the moment i frozed and didnt say anything else......i didnt know what to do next... i didnt know to stay still or say "is it" or what so i just speak up

         who is it and it depends on who it i . s........

  it is......................you.......

                              thats when i fainted.....he caught me as i fell..........

                                        are you ok.... "yea".......oh ok... so will you go out with me

   yea, but i bearly know you thou.... "its ok im not mean and cruel"....

ok (teeheehee) i thought in my mind........so whats your name......"Joe".........