Chapter 15:Key 1

"What dont i know", i asked Tabitha.....

             "You just dont know.... your up here and you dont even know....... HOW DONT YOU KNOW"........ your up here and you dont even know what to do or where to go or why your even up here do you... " She kept on talking and talking to me....

 "What do i need to know".........   About what.... what do i need to know about what , who , when ..........

         before i could finished she stopped me ......... i cant tell you . You have to figure it out by yourself im so sorry , but its a rule and i cant or the wizard with my brian ..... and forget that, but until you can figure it out you cant talk to me so ... find out the three things before you pass this right here........WOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHH............ before she or i could say another word she was gone like everything else in my life.... my boyfriend, parents, life , friends , family, earth, .....me.... (i said in a quiet sad vioce)........ 

   what could it be.... i thought to my self over and over and over........then i saw movement ... fast quick movement ... i started to run.. then it was getting close so i ran and ran and ran then i fell over a limb....... i thought i should of pasted the golden tree , but it was to late.. im dead im going to be in hell... with my killer.... then he got a knife.... stuck it out then... he stabbed me again and again i wanted to die , but i forgot..... i am dead..... im not alive... dead, gone, awat forever untill i reach heaven.......

                      then... molly came and heard my yell that she heard it on the other half of the middle, but how is there a half in the middle..... if the middle is half then that means....... it means......... im not all the way dead........ im half dead....... im not completely dead... I JUMPED UP AND I WENT TO THE NEAREST RIVER...... because they have magical power so if you drink it you will always be alive and never be dead and it can heal any scratches or scars or any whoms....... i drunk alot of water then i saw a part of a thing...........

               it looked like the half of a key...... then it was glowing in the air nothing near or touching it... it was just floating in the air by its self... i walk up to it and then i touched it and the glow stopped and it wasnt floating .............        it laid on the ground and still.....

                  nothin happend all was still , all was quiet thats when i got an amazing surprise i didnt know what to do..... i paused and fell to my knees.... i couldnt believe it it waz......... the one that died for everyone, can see into the future and he can do everything.... the one that saved my soul.....

                       IS IT REALLY YOU IS IT, I CANT BELIEVE IT WAT ARE YOUY DOING HERE.....i was surprised as he was standing there....... you found half of the key to heaven..... now found out the other half then you have to go on a mager journey to find the only place where you can live forever and never die .... no pain no whoms scares no sleep ....... no more nightmares... ever again........... u have to do 1 thing , you have to find heaven deep with in.................

              ok........god