Chapter 11: My Killer...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he grabbed me by my hand and put me in the back of his car that was safety lock so i couldn't get out because it was like a cop car with the metal bars up..... he drove me way back into a hay field and pushed me down into a little hole that you could burrie nd cover it up....he got me and said to get into the car......

  i screamed and tried to get away , but he grabed me and yelled "YOUR MY DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!.........

    i tried to yell that he was not my father , but everyone looked at me like i was a wierdo or something like that so i had a rag in my mouth and a rope tied tight around my hands behind my back..........

        I thought about my parents and my boyfriend ... i didn't won't to abandoned them.... or my life.. i thought in my head over and over... it was like an echo my life, life, life, life, life..... it was all over .. all of it.. my life, children, being a child, hanging out with my friends, chilin, parties, ....... why me why why why why why why........ then i started singing my favorite song of all time while i was alive... "no hands"... she said lick my no hands she said lick my no hands no dollar i dont dance im with roscoe im with waka i think i deserve a chance im a bad little mother ****** go ask my little mother ******handsome little ******

 then they looked back at me and said to shut the crap up or they would kill my family too.......

we stopped in a fast motion ... they grabbed me and layed me down on the table and got there ''collection'' i guess if thats what you want to call it i guess ... and they put that away and got a gun and they couldn't chose so one got a knife and the other got the gun.... the quy with the knife stabbed me about 20 times then the guy with the gun shoot me then i thought i got out and started running home and FLASH everything went white , snow white, everything........

     MOM DAD ANYONE, JOE... IS ANYONE THERE... i started to freak out and no one was answering me.... i wanted to kill myself , but i was already dead, not alive, gone forever, not on the earth, away from my friends and family, i don't won't to be the one dead, but it was to late..... i was dead... dead in a half second...

                    i saw this sad tree... (its what i call them)... sad trees were there branches hang down and there ws a little cazebo and i walk onto it and saw my dad in my room... lookin at our scrap books then he saw me.. he saw me he acutally saw me... i put my hand up to touch his hand but he disappeared... in a fade.. fast like my death.......