Chapter 7: Bad Boys

HURRY, WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE THEY GET US!!!!!!

                                        "Don't worry there only about 1,000 of them chasing after us!!!

HURRY!!!!! PULL OUT HUURY PULL OUT, Even a old old old gramma....... HURRY

                        "I'm going as fast as I can and can't go any faster!!!!!!!"

   we was going super fast like a time machine...... it was like where you couldn't see anything, well i couldn't.......

                          "SLOW DOWN I THINK WE LOST EM!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     "Got ya"...... wooooosh

   We had to get out the car because we crashed into a tree thanks to a someone.......

       "So, your the new bad boy in town that took my place in the streets........said.....yep the bad boys of the "streets"

   what are you doing here Frank......

    "I told you it is J.dog for the umthing time......"

                      "Do you know him, said Joe......."

  Yea he use to be my boyfriend for 11 months or so"

                 "It was 12 months I hope you know.... and i want my girl back right now ..... so Darlin will you go out with me again please baby.......

                   "NO YOU TREAT ME LIKE SH*T AND I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH IT AGAIN YOU ***** "I screamed at him..........

                 "YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY DARLIN NOW BE MY BABY AGAIN AND TELL ME HOW BAD I AM"

            "YOU WILL NOT AND I MEAN NOT EVER SCREAM AT MY YA I SAID MY BABE ANY MORE OR I WILL KILL YOU, YOU NO GOOD BAD BOY THATS NOT EVAN BAD" JOE SCREAMED BACK AT FRANK

                              she was my lady now i want her back and.......

               before i could finish i stopped him in the middle of the sentence......

                   i am not something to fight over and i'm not a toy.... you can't take me sell me and take me back im a human being ....... Frank, i am not a toy as you know i said NOT and when you had me you should keep me and take good care of me instead of being mean and throwing me around and if you sell me you will not get me back , but i will only take you back if i really love you and Frank its not the same i HATE you more than i love Joe , but joe i really love you.....

 and Joe if you have a girl you should not betray her , sence you was under a spell i forgive you because no one like Missy Prissy because she is the BIGGEST jerk and prep.....

 Darlin come right here right now or i will get my knife and kill little bad boy over here and i wont be caught by cops because there not fast enough.....

     " NO i yelled i AM NOT YOUR GIRL ANYMORE" 

             yes or i will kill you and anyone who try to get between us ... please baby i wont do the things i did when we was dating...

       "She is mine and i'm not letting you get her because she is mine mine mine mine mine mine you b*****.............. "Said Joe".....................