Chapter 12:Between The Middle...

I herad this noise behind me. I was scared to turn around , but i knew i had to face it and i saw..........   

        another girl that looked younder than me ....

         "You aint post to look back, your post to go forward...."

  "Where am i, i asked her in a quiet scared voice....."

       "Your in the middle"        "What do you mean by "the middle" , i asked her....

      "Your in the middle of earth and heaven and you got to go forward until you pass the golden tree and then you will see other little girls and we all died... just like you...."

          "I'm not dead, I'm not dead.... I AM NOT DEAD.... am i ???"       "Yes you are we all died from the killer and he kills little girls and he never gets caught , but he will some how and he will die and let me tell you this aint the way he's going... Hell has fire along the way and it will suddenly get hot and hotter and then you will see dragons and demons and let me tell you it is very bad and i mean very very very bad....

              "this isn't hell is it"????      "OH heck no...... here you can stay as long as you like and pick your age but you can't abuse this place or the wizard will mess your mind up and you'll take the wrong path and you will go to hell but you'll be fine as long as your not mean.....

 "So whats your name, i said in a happy voice???"        "Molly, and yours???"

 "Darlin......        "We'll hello darlin 

"How long have you been here????                "1 month . but theres only 5 other girls some where in the middle and it's amazing here , but they all decided to go to heaven but you can come back down here....... I don't know where i'm going but im just walking around to see if anyone around and i found you so do you know anyone here.......

        "No, but wheres the golden tree??? past the river down the lake and to the left when you start to see dead bodies layin every where from our killer..... 

                "Who is our killer , i asked her.....

        "THat is something i can not tell you because you have to figure that out.......... and also you have to be careful were you go .......... do not go into a house thats blue with a white roof or you will never come out..... hint:it has a bright light on it so you know who it is because thats a nightmare you will never wake up from........ just be careful bout this world cause there is things you cant escape and things that will kill you.....