Chapter 6:Betrayed By Your True Love

YA thats right the one and only Missy Prissy, (but I call her Missy Prissy Pus of course). What do you want???? I told you, I wanted you to stay away from bad boy..

                     I have a name I hope you know........said Joe......

   Oh what is it Jail, Drugs, Money??? 

                NO.................  It's Joe I hope you know........

   We'll Joe and it hope you have a sweet dreams...... BANG....... Next thing i knew was i was knocked out , but not dead......... What, how the , when the....... how did I get tied into a chair????????? Wheres Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? JOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE, i yelled and yelled, but no reply no sound not evan a drop of water or a fly flying........then a light ..... JOE how could you betray me... i thought we was together????????

             You really think I'm going to be with a dork, no good person, geek kind of person... You are so funny

                they both started laughing

 Alfro sharks please or lava it doesn't matter to me, just do the one that hurts worst i guess.......

           HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP ANYONE HELP ME , GET ME OUTTA HERE, HEEEEELLLLLPPPP 

       i started to cry and i was about to die ...... i rather die like this than my parents kill me because they are like guns when they are angry....... Joe what are you doing???? saving your ass what else do you think im doing??? I don't need your help you betrayed me for that no good brat....

                  she took my potion and i drunk it on accident... I swear you got to believe your boyfriend

   "Didn't you mean X-boyfriend" i said in a rudly voice

                "Oh no we just broke up no you cant do that right now no.......will you go out with me again.....

You was serious with the potion wasn't you.........

       "Yes, but thats why i've been to jail for, for the black magic i've been doing......

 OH well get me outta here i'm about to die and my parents ain't home yet so hurry....... SNAP.....

 there you go so lets get outta here...........