Chapter 16: Key 2...

As i walked away from the light i was saying to myself "That couldn't be god but it is and was so i believe...."    

               "I will and always....."         I met Molly in the front of the woods.....   MOLLY , DO YOU KNOW WHO I MET IN THE CEMITARY !! !!!! !!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

         "No, who did you meet?????"              god.... i said in a quiet vioce that only molly could here.........

      she past out on the floor!!!! i was in a panic

      AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYY        molly anwser me pllease no mollly no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no....... noooooo molly stay awake STAY AWAKE MOLLY DONT FALL ASLEEP...... you will die nooooo molly ....... 

          i started to get really scared i ran fast and faster until i reached it ........ there it was the golden tree so i ran faster and faster.......

         "Darlin no , dont do this...... (cough cough) ill be alright......." she said in a ill vioce..... 

                                 NOOO YOUR GUNNA LIVE . YOUR GUNNA BE IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!    i threw her into the valley of beautiful golden grass........    then i saw something bright molly was up in the air with a glow and then i saw ..., god.........  good work     good work you have earned the loyalty key... thats the whole key now to find heaven........    you must stay awake day and night........ be brave ill and strong must believe all and ever....... now you must find heaven....... have hope........ and remember what everyone told you...............

        he told me in a strong vioce..... but where am i going to find heaven....... im saved but i don't  know where to start........

              i tried to remember all of the things that molly told me and the sighs then....... my dreams my dreams thats it........ i went day and night even if i was strong or ill and i was even tired but i made it but i couldnt remeber then molly she said that peom ....... go to the name off god and follow the signs and the golden tree is only a step away...........      THE GOLDEN TREE ..... THATS IT THE GOLDEN TREE...................that was the first thing that molly told me ............. so i ran past the jungle and forest past hell and flames and dragons then the golden tree was... gone......... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!! where is the golden tree....... then it said golden tree look right  -------->         the tree was nocked over........ hope hope hope.........    i saw it was a blow up..... i ran back to the sign... it was blown toward a different way so i went that way and i saw  the tree.........

       then a dragon named devils eye .........i ran as fast as i could to get away but i fell..........

 AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. but he looked into my eyes and i saw the devil and he saw a inacent young wild free girl just trying to figire things out by herself.........

       he let me go and gave me a mean look and flew away then i never saw him again i tried to get him to stay but he was gone as fast as my death.............. i said in a shady vioce...........

           i stepped past the tree an ran until i saw that 6 year old girl and she saw me and told me that heaven was.......... "Heaven is right before your eyes" she said before i could finish my thought.....

     "FLASH"       HEAVEN , i screamed then god was right infront of me before i could even take a step...............   god.............  

      nice work i knew you had it in you kiddo........ welcome ............. but that aint heaven..... yea i no................

            it wasnt hell either i thought because i was like.......... earth

       why you leting me go back to earth....... because that dragon...... gave you your life..... that was the killers soul...... he saw it in you..... no not the devil...... your killer , your nieghbor.......

              and thats when i thought about my life forever......... i have died every day waiting for this..... and im willing to wait 1 thousand more......... thank you god

        go ahead take a step....... "FLAAAASHHHHH"...... earth then i walked into my house and no one was in the living room and i heard my mom and dad crying in my room then i stepped in...... with blood all over me and whoms... but i didnt care..... they loved me for ever and no matter what...... they looked at me and i knew that i was free of my soul................