Chapter 9:What Do You Know???

GUYS, GUYS , STOP.............

           Frank took off in his car like the wind...its just boys when they think they "GET" second chances and it aint up to the girls , it's up to them...... that gets on my very last nerve

         "Joe , I'm sooo so so so so sorry bout that. Frank thinks that it's all about him and he gets on my very last nerve. he thinks because he is the leader of his gang he can do anything he can like he won't get in trouble...

 "Its ok lets go....said Joe" 

"I need to get home before my mom and dad knows i'm not there.....",I siad in a quick voice

                      "Bye see you later,i said running to the back door....."Bye"

                                    "heyy honey, were have you been lately....she said in a mad voice"

                        With my friend"       Baby It's OK i know about Joe and what happened today.....

    i was thinking "oh no, im in great trouble......"         "About what....."

                     "That you went out on date with Joe and you really really like him so its ok with me and your dad i convinced to let you all still date because when i was your age i loved this boy named Frank, but i don't know what happened to him... One day he was at school in th 7th grade and i was in 9th or 10th grade and next day woooosh he was gone and the teachers didn't even know what happened so it was very strange. So go to bed now and we'll see you in the morning ...

 as she smiled at me as i went up the stairs because my room is awesome and it has a black light and paint for it and alot of drawing stuff and a disco with a up stair 3rd floor game room for me and only me :D........ as i fell asleep i hd the same dreams that was starting to get even freakier........ 

                                             why my dreams so wierd ever sence i got that feeling?????