CHAPTER 1 - The Dilemma

CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY.

Hello dear reader, please forgive me for some of the writing that you think may have some errors. And I know some chapters don't connect or add up to anything but I ASSURE you that I will change and add some more substance to it, just give me some time and I won't disappoint. Thanks again!

CHAPTER 1 - The Dilemma

It was 6:30 in the morning Chase's alarm set off as it usually does. It was time for him to do his daily routine; and that was to work out, take a shower, eat his light breakfast and go to work.

Chase Michael Everett, studied undergrad in Cornell University and graduated in Harvard University majoring in Architecture. He is the youngest, sharpest and one of the most famous licensed architect in "C. Everett Architecture" owned by his world-renowned and outstanding-perfectionist of a father, Charles William Everett.

His mother is a famous movie producer, an artist - specifically a painter and a writer. She's currently working on her upcoming book called "Art Evolution" she's the great, Cassidy Roberts-Everett.

Last but not the least Chase's sister Carlie Ashley Everett, the aspiring interior designer studying at Parsons and is almost graduating in the fall. They're four years apart, she was 20 turning 21 and he was 24 turning 25.

He lived near the Brooklyn Bridge, still in New York, Brooklyn was just across his building, he had the view of the river, part of the city, and he lived in a gorgeous penthouse loft. It had two outstanding rooms with a phenomenal view. The kitchen was top notch; the living room was amazingly beautiful. The balcony was breath-taking and it really was a great place. He and his sister designed it a few years back, about 3 years ago. He was on his way to work and as usual he grabbed coffee in the nearest coffee place - Starbucks.

As he entered the building and ascended to the top floor, "Chase my boy! Please join me now." A deep voice was heard. "Were you waiting for me by the elevator?" Chase asked. "That's none of your business. Now, please join me to the conference room." His dad said. "Okay, what's this about? I still have a meeting to go to, Dad." Chase asked.

They walked going to the conference room and some new clients were introduced. "Chase, this is Hiro Ottawa. He wants you to design his building." His dad said. "Hiro this is my son, Chase Everett." He added. "Ah! I've been hearing nice things about you Chase san. It's very nice to meet you." Hiro said. So they talked about the specs and plans about Hiro's building. After a while the meeting had ended and Hiro left. "Son, come with me to my office, yes?" His dad asked him. "Okay, but only for a while. What's up?" Chase asked.

They head over to his Dad's office and they both sit down across from each other. Charles, his dad, put his arms on his desk. "Son," he said calmly. "Your mom wanted me to tell you that you have to get a roommate." He added. "What?!" Chase went ballistic! "I'm not kidding buddy." Charles teased. "Why?! Dad, I'm turning 25, I think I don't need a roommate at this point." Chase replied. "Chase, your mom is worried about you." Charles said. "Are you sure it's just mom? Or maybe you're in it too?" Chase said.

"Okay, okay. It's not just your mom. It's all of us. We think that it's not good that you're living alone!" Charles said. "What's wrong with living alone? I think I'm old enough to take care of myself. Plus, I happen to like living alone." Chase debated. "Son, if you don't get a roommate, I'm gonna have to move in with you." Charles put an end to it. "Dad, this is unfair. I'm not a fucking teenager anymore." Chase raised his voice. "Chase Michael Everett, end of discussion! Get a roommate by the end of the month! Now get out of my office." Charles yelled.